The Green Tea Week Challenge!

2 cups today, and its only midday lol xx

Hi, think I might join in too. I've drunk green tea for years, but not tried 3 cups a day, & after a weekend not totally on plan I need some help this week! However... Im down to my last Clipper green tea with raspberry & ginseng (a flavour I would recommend incidentally). I do though have an unopened box of Clipper white tea. Do you think this would have the same effect?

Wonderful!!! Must be helping coz I've had 3 takeaways this week, but been the gym 3 times and yet lost 1lb! Normally that would of been at least a 3lb gain!!

Reckon the only reason I STS last week is because even though I was within my syns, I had most of them saturday night, and my weigh day is sunday. So my body needs to catch up. haha.

Forgot my teabags again this morning! Grr, but still managed to have three when I got in!!

OK, onto 3rd tea today - 1 GT/raspberry/ginseng, 1 plain GT & now 1 white tea - will the white count? Hmmmm

I'm sure white tea has health benefits too :) Well done on your drinkings Seacrest!

Normally love it but I don't drink hot drinks when it's nice weather just loads of water! X

No green tea for me today, just peppermint tea as i have a stomach bug :( xxx

This sounds great I'm a big fan of green tea and worry that I don't drink enough so definitely getting on this bandwagon lol... how much do you think I would have to drink for it to have an effect on my weigh in tomorrow? :p xx

Really been slacking recently. Can't get back into it I know I have not been drinking enough at all green tea, water etc.... Weigh in tomorrow and I think it will have an impact, need to start fresh from Friday I think :)
Well done to everyone on their losses :)

I've been drinking oolong tea, it's supposed to be better I love the taste of it! I will join the challenge and try 3 cups a day :)

I've been so pants this past week !! Grrr.... never managed more than one cup a day.. if that!! I think it's all the hot weather!! Although my Nana ensures me that tea is best enjoyed when it's hot outside lol.. :)

Today I'm working with a fellow green-tea drinking colleague so hopefully she'll give me some encouragment / make me them lol! :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone, plenty of fun in the sun for anyone having the day off!! xx

Oh I would love chilled bottle of Rose right now.

I'm having green tea instead of my normal morning brew and then maybe another one after dinner but I'm struggling to drink too many hot drinks too. I've been drinking lots of Pear Drops flavoured squash instead :)

Back