The Green Tea Week Challenge!

I've had min 3 day this week.....ran out of blueberry tho! Gutted! The Asda near my work dsnt sell them so I'm hoping to get some from the Asda near my home. Was 50p a box last time, hope they still are!

Had one this morning and got to say it really helped my hangover!

kimmie2709 said:
I've had min 3 day this week.....ran out of blueberry tho! Gutted! The Asda near my work dsnt sell them so I'm hoping to get some from the Asda near my home. Was 50p a box last time, hope they still are!

I was just in asda and forgot to look!

They had run out.....they had it at Morrison but was full price so I left it in hope Asda had some....bad times lol also had no quark :eek:( and I left half way through my shop as I couldn't cope with the people in there lol

kimmie2709 said:
They had run out.....they had it at Morrison but was full price so I left it in hope Asda had some....bad times lol also had no quark :eek:( and I left half way through my shop as I couldn't cope with the people in there lol

It was chaos yesterday

How's every1 done over the weekend? Think I did 3 cups day....may have been less. I'm hoping to go Morrisons today and will get some blueberry gt hopefully. I had a loss of 3lb this week so I defo think its helping

Hey I've not been about on here for a little while. Still trying to drink more herbal teas than normal teas, but not necessarily green tea :) Will have a few green teas today to say cheers to everyone on this thread ! :grouphugg:

gobolino said:
Hey I've not been about on here for a little while. Still trying to drink more herbal teas than normal teas, but not necessarily green tea :) Will have a few green teas today to say cheers to everyone on this thread ! :grouphugg:

Lol cheers!

Just about to have my first popcorn tea, doesnt smell of anything spectacular to me, but we'll see. Bought some blueberry GT when I was in the UK at the weekend - smells better than it tastes, but still one of the better ones! So, I now have: GT with blueberry, GT with jasmine, WT with rose & violet, popcorn GT & plain WT. I can certainly manage my 3-a-day with that variety!!

Now I just need to actually stay on plan instead of breaking it every other weekend :break_diet:, plus the GT 3 times a day & I might actually sustainably lose some weight.....

Ran out of nice green tea, so been failing miserably to have 3 a day. However I bought lemon and a mint green tea y'day so will be back on track from today. Also I have licourice and mint teapigs mmmm lush

Xxx

Just tried a strawberry and cream tea (treated myself as I resisted lots of foodie treats today), nice but I'd built it up in my head that it was actually going to have a rich taste of strawberries (not so much of the cream) and it didnt really taste of it that strongly - Nice enough though :) (bit off topic as its not green tea, but thought I'd add my new taster session)

Can i join you?

Re-started SW yesterday and i'm a HUGE fan of Green Tea!

Have had 3 today, Green Tea with Cranberry, Green Tea with Citrus and Green Tea with Pear and Apple (also had a twinings cammomile and spiced apple white tea and 3 large glasses of water!)

I save my hea for cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese :eek:

xx

Welcome! I also save my hea for cheese, hehe

Just finished my big box of plain green tea so tomorrow I am moving on to green tea and lemongrass.. ooh

Have had 3 today, Green Tea with Cranberry, Green Tea with Citrus and Green Tea with Pear and Apple xx

Mmm, all 3 sound really nice. Welcome!

General observation.... its amazing how many flavours you can get with GT - clearly the 'manufacturers' have realisesd GT tastes vile on its own!!! (Run for cover whilst plain GT lovers send shells over the trench) ;-)

I've drank green tea for the last 2 months everyday and I had to stop because it turned my wee green lol no joke, turns out you can drink to much green tea lol

Well I'm having work done to my house so I'm staying with my mother-in-law and she doesn't have any GT! Therefore I haven't had any today but I'll go and buy some tomorrow

I'm just reading my May Zest magazine & found a little note about green tea so thought I'd post it:

"One cup of green tea a day may stave off weight gain. Penn State University researchers found EGCG, an antioxidant compound in that tea, limits fat absorption".

I'd read a lot wondering if green tea has a positive effect on weightloss, looks like it does!

image-2773010715.jpg

Found this in my body fit mag :) need to up my GT. become out of habit recently.

Back