The Green Tea Week Challenge!

Hi everyone,
This may sound daft but I always think I should drink green tea but dont really know why... I know its good for you but i dont really know why?! Also, ive heard it tastes really bad... is that true?
Thanks in advance :)

Hmm maybe I should try some, thanks for that x

I'm trying to up my intake too - the fruit ones are lovely
Had far too much coffee yesterday so will make a cup of green tea now
Could do with a good weight loss this week!

fingers crossed for your weight loss this week.I'm the same with coffe so trying to drink green tea today!
good luck huffpot :)

hi again... another daft question...
when you say the fruit ones are they green tea with added fruit flavours? I do drink fruit tea but are they good for you like green tea is?
Sorry for the stupid questions I have never had green tea before x

a lot of green tea have fruit flavors as well so you don't taste the "green tea" as much
but carreful some fruit tea are high in sugar

ahh I see, I was going to go and get some today but my little girl is poorly so will be staying in all day. I will defo give this a go though, someone at work drinks the one with lemon so if I cant get any by tomorrow I'll borrow one of hers and try them out :)

I've had a couple of weeks off drinking Green Tea and have gained 3lbs...!!!!!! :( doing my big shop tonight so WILL stock up!! Grrr... very annoyed with myself (although it was probably deserved..!! damn Easter eggs!! Lol) xx

I haven't drank too much GT lately, just 1 a day at the moment. Must get back on track in more ways than one.

Green tea has been neglected as I found a new love - tesco chocolate tea! Yum! X

Back