The Green Tea Week Challenge!

Geobar said:
Can't say I've seen that I'll have to keep a look out. Sounds nice though

It's tesco finest range and is £1.79 for 50 which is great as its similar to the Teapigs chocolate flake tea which is nearly a fiver for 15! :-o x

icklerockchick said:
It's tesco finest range and is £1.79 for 50 which is great as its similar to the Teapigs chocolate flake tea which is nearly a fiver for 15! :-o x

That's a good price

kimmie2709 said:
Is it good for you tho like green tea? And does it taste of chocolate? Um gonna try n get some anyway lol

Nope no health benefits like green tea but it helps curb my chocolate cravings :) its not overly chocolatey more vanilla with a hint of choc x

I bought some green tea with fruit today... there are a few flavours in the pack... pear and apple, cranberry, lotis flower and mango and pineapple (i think). Will have my first cup later and get this challenge started :)

nettie said:
I bought some green tea with fruit today... there are a few flavours in the pack... pear and apple, cranberry, lotis flower and mango and pineapple (i think). Will have my first cup later and get this challenge started :)

They are lovely enjoy

I am hoping the apple and pear one will be nice, I will probably give the lotus flower ones to someone at work, dont like the sound of that! Will give it a go first though :)

nettie said:
I am hoping the apple and pear one will be nice, I will probably give the lotus flower ones to someone at work, dont like the sound of that! Will give it a go first though :)

I find the apple and pear a little on the sweet side.

Back