The Green Tea Week Challenge!

Has anyone else got completely green tea'd out?! I went totally mad on green tea and had some good results, but I'm totally sick of drinking it now :(

im actually quite surprised at myself, im really enjoying green tea :) although im gutted ive accidently thrown two green teabags in the toilet! :O

its lovely isnt it! :) ive got the vanilla chai but im too scared to try it, i really dont want to hate it! :p

I'm currently loving Twinings Green Tea with Pomegranate during the day and then the Cherry and Cinnamon fruit tea in the evenings.

Ah, give it a try! And let me know if it tastes any different to the chocolate tea! :p Lol!
its quite nice actually, reminds me of christmas :) xx

My new favourite is Tetleys Green tea with honey, yum! I've always switched to green/herbals tea whilst on the plans as it frees up your milk allowance. I've also Noticed that drinking a minimum of 1 litre of water each day speeds things up as I don't retain water which adds to my weight. I kept a water bottle on my desk and fill it up each morning. I have to have drunk it all by the end of the day and then I know I have had enough each day.

pinklady16081 said:
My new favourite is Tetleys Green tea with honey, yum! I've always switched to green/herbals tea whilst on the plans as it frees up your milk allowance. I've also Noticed that drinking a minimum of 1 litre of water each day speeds things up as I don't retain water which adds to my weight. I kept a water bottle on my desk and fill it up each morning. I have to have drunk it all by the end of the day and then I know I have had enough each day.

Good idea re the water :)

tryingtolose said:
So the weekend was a bust tea-wise, so I'll start over today. Besides, nobody said that this challenge should last only for 1 week, right? Green tea is anyway good for you!
So, this is my second week in the challenge and I'm drinking my first cup as I type this! :)

I'm the same! But yeah I just take it one week at a time- last week I missed a few days though so here's to a 100% week :)

I'm the same! But yeah I just take it one week at a time- last week I missed a few days though so here's to a 100% week :)

Unfortunately I don't think that I can do the weekends! I'm usually outside running chores etc, so there is not that much time left at home and then I usually opt for cold tea (self made with lemon and sweetener) or water. But I can do the weekdays, so I'm going on today! I'm now brewing my second cup for the day! :)

im finding drinking green teas really easy, enjoy it more than normal tea now! But im not finding it so easy on the diet front :/ whoopsie!! :)

Back