The Green Tea Week Challenge!

tryingtolose said:
3 cups done on Tuesday and another 4 on Wednesday! My first one for today is brewing right now! I finished the mango ones and now switched to peppermint green tea! Tastes great! Gives you the feeling that you're just brushed your teeth!! :)

Ohhhh might give the peppermint a go :)

I have drunk green tea all this week, "only" lost 1lb this week (i was really good!) but feel much better for it, and im in a great positive mood, i am just drinking my 2nd green tea of the day (its a bit strong though as i forgot to take the tea bag out haha)
Keep it up everyone, you can do it! xxxxx

Another one who fell of the wagon, I will be back on it tommorow, Must of done something right though as lost 2lb this week. Drinking normal tea today as really fancied it but i will be back on the green tea tommorow x

lost 2.3/4lbs this week!! really chuffed with myself, even if i feel fatter than before! :/ haha

I've still been drinking green tea but not as much as before. on my second of the day (mango) and have added a few slices of lemon for good measure. I also take a green tea capsule every morning as I have them in my cupboard. should I count this as one cup??

I've just discovered green tea with lemon thanks to my lovely work colleague Kate. Have them at home as well now. Shouldn't have any problem drinking 3 teas a day for a week, will give it a try.

back on track this week at least 4 cups a day with slices of lemon. using mango or pomegranate and have new box of lemon in reserve.

got my 3 cups in today plus a few more before the evening is out. I rarely drink normal tea with
milk anymore as I like to jerk my HE'A for cheese or milk with cereal.

Fatcat12 said:
got my 3 cups in today plus a few more before the evening is out. I rarely drink normal tea with
milk anymore as I like to jerk my HE'A for cheese or milk with cereal.

"jerk " where did that appear from -- damn predictive txt = keep!

I bought two new flavours today - apple and pear (just had a cup and nicer than I thought) and orange and lotus flower which will be my next cuppa. been out all day but will still get in 3/4 mugs.

Im up for this :) i rooted my green teas out from the back of the cupboard earlier to give myself abit of a flush out after a weekend not behaving! Had 2 today...i found apple and pear and cranberry in my cupboard, and some raspberry and ecinacia (sp? Lol) that bought when i had a terrible cold. Green tea has been known to make me feel abit queasy before, reckon i was drinking to much of a good thing lol. I going to aim for 2 to 3 cups a day for a week and see if it sparks anything off in me :)

Back