The Green Tea Week Challenge!

I have not been good this week. I went over my syns and healthy extras plus I ate out at restaurants three times and did not choose the healthy option but the what is fancied option. I should have put on weight and I even gave up on the food diary on day five. BUT I drank three green teas a day and lost a pound! It has to have been the green tea so I can conclude that this week it must have worked but be week does not a firm conclusion make so I am determined to be really good this week and drink the GT and see what happens. I even drank lots of milky coffees as well as the tea so I don't think it's the substitution factor.

Well done on losing 1lb, i love it when i go in group thinking i've gained when i lose something (or sts!) Just be careful that it won't catch up with you this week (sometimes happens to me)

I have been drinking green tea for the last 3 days, 3+ a day, i had 3 yesterday and have had 3 so far today, getting the taste for them again, good job i have a good supply of them!!!

Keep calm and drink green tea ;) xxxx

Well done on losing 1lb, i love it when i go in group thinking i've gained when i lose something (or sts!) Just be careful that it won't catch up with you this week (sometimes happens to me)

I have been drinking green tea for the last 3 days, 3+ a day, i had 3 yesterday and have had 3 so far today, getting the taste for them again, good job i have a good supply of them!!!

Keep calm and drink green tea ;) xxxx
I hear you. Lost half a pound this week so slowed down but not put on. Hey it can't hurt and I do really like the taste so long as its not overbrewed. About ten years ago I visited Japan and their green tea is delicious. The nearest I have ever found to that taste is the Teapigs range.

I would love to visit Japan!

The week i drank loads of green tea i lost 2.5lbs but i don't know if it was that or just coz i had stuck to the plan lol!!!

I'm back on the green tea this week, just had my first one this morning, i will drink 3+ a day for a week and see what happens :) xxx

This thread has been a great help. I had heard the ladies at group mentioning green tea but never knew, fully, why until I read this. Thanks.

Helloo!! :)

I notice that this thread has gone a bit quiet for a while now :(

I have hit a bit of a brick wall with my weight-loss….if brick walls make you eat malteaser bunnies and carrot cake!!

I am making a fresh start as we speak and I want to try just about everything I can and want to give the green tea thing a go again!

I’d love others to join too if anyone else is looking for a bit of a boost post-festivities? I’ve just finished my first cup of the day so please excuse me whilst I go and make my second! J I am going to aim for around 3 per day but the more the merrier!

I look forward to hearing from others about your green tea stories xx

Hi Kelly!

I used to follow this 3 cups per day thing religiously, but then I gave up dieting altogether (slight depression stint because of family problems), but now I am back on track and I would L.O.V.E. to start with the green tea challenge again! I am brewing one as I type, so all I can say is, let us drink (green tea)! :)
Good luck!

I'll join you ladies with the green tea challenge. Crazy busy today, so I will start today and begin to pack them with me when out for the day :) Looking forward to getting my tea on!

Yey woo!! Glad you're back on track tryingtolose, and look forward to you joining us tomorrow Tylar! I managed 4 cups today and feel great :-D x x

I love green tea and drink nothing else these days. Had a cup of good old PG Tips and it tasted really strange! Feel better for it too.

can i join too

can i also join you pls, bit late now but i will have one in the morning, dont really like it although i have some in my cupboard but if its going to help me lose weight i'll get to like it, will update tmrw night to see how many i managed :)

On my 3rd cup. Its not to bad surprisingly. Does it help with weight loss?

Going to join you girls tomorrow. 3 cups a day and see what happens...it can't hurt :) I love normal milky tea made with skimmed milk but I drink far too much of it. This will help me to cut down. Plus I'm also trying to drink 2litres of water every day as well. At this rate I'm gonna need a nappy :)

Back