The guilt box

ok so.......vokda (lots) on friday and saturday, over a bottle of wine, limoncello shot and massssive pizza at Strada. FEEL SICKENED!!!!!!!

GRRRRRR so angry. But now it is in the Guilt Box I must forget it and move on! Have made a lovely syn free quiche to eat tommorow so I will be back on track and feel good :)
xx

Hmmm....i think the chinese I had last weds needs to go in, along with the mini-jaffa cakes...oh and the BBQ i went to yesterday where I ate a burger, sausage and chicken leg.......oh, but it was sooooo good! lol. x

lol great thread , lots of vodka tequila shots and 2 bottles carona because i went out on sat night salsa dancing more drinking than dancing but had the hangover from hell the day after so feel ive kind of paid lol we will see weigh in later just hope ive not put on too much .x

Cool thread... I would like to put in the last three months worth of negativity!! There is way too much bad food to list but all of it makes me feel down and guilty and so can go in the box as well.
I would also like to put in my anger... just recently I've not been able to bite my tongue which resulted in my shouting at an old man in town when he yelled at my daughter. He was wrong but yelling back at him was also wrong and I am struggling to shift the feeling of immense guilt... so into the box with it and weight it down with rocks!!!

i want to put in my selfishness with regards to my BF's feelings. Not fair and has now caused him to want to "re-evaluate" which is making me feel crap.. I might as well put my phone in there as i am trying to hide from it.
Put in Pizza from Sat night and 4 Budweisers from Sunday (i'm not even supposed to be drinking- double guilt)
Also put guilt from a good thing in there, had to tell my best friend her bf is cheating... their daughter is 2 months old. Feel awful even tho i think it was the right thing.
gotta keep on top of the food as cant have that guilt on top of all this!

Gone gone gone now... think Positive.

Nice thread, thankyou x

In the box goes 2 slices of white bread spread with butter and a slice of ham and a bag of crisps I had last night.

Also, the downer I have on my mum at the moment cos she is always moaning about E VERYTHING and it makes me feel down then too. I want to be a happy bunny and find it hard to deal with negativity.

Wow, love this thread. I can finally get rid of the last 2 weeks! I am putting into the box:

...A holiday (which includes numerous ice creams, gallons of cider, 2 days of chip shop teas, several cafe and restaurant meals where I didn't even consider what I was eating, and a massive cooked breakfast every day).
...A family funeral (which of course included much of the same - cider, buffet lunch, buffet tea, more cider...).
...Distinct lack of dog walking that I would usually do.
...and finally my lack of will to do anything.

well from last wed to sun i didnt stick to the plan, first time off it since i started, began with a trip to the metro centre had lunch at `Big Lukes` all u can eat buffet, a greggs sausage roll & double choc cookie on the way home oh & a bag of malteasers! then been to a ann summers party on thurs, had way too much vodka & buffet then a house party on fri, vodka again & pizza then sun was at a christening alcohol again & cake & buffet food arrghhh!!!!!!! I dread weigh in tomorrow, will be first weigh in for 2 weeks!!! xx

Back