The gym

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rolo, 29 June 2008 Social URL.

1. rolo

rolo Full Member

Now my 2 weeks on the diet are nearly up, I'm thinking of restarting the gym. I last went about 6 weeks ago. If I have a shake before I go and just stick to 10 mins hill walking on the treadmill and then weights and sit ups, will this be ok? Or am I likely to pass out?

Roz x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

If you were doing it before id say it will be grand. just take er handy!!!
  4. Slimpossible

Slimpossible Is posting like mad!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I go to the gym pretty regularly and see my personal trainer twice a week for a pretty hard workout. Starting CD on monday and would also appreciate any advice for gymming on CD. They say that if you usually go you should be fine, but you are also usually eating a lot more calories!
  5. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I own a personal gym at home including a power plate. I use to work out daily, however since SSing I am only using power plate. I am thinking of starting light work out again as it adds on the feed good factor.
    I think its OK to introduce some work out after few weeks of SS.
    Goodluck x
  6. smee123

smee123 Full Member

Joshi Holistic diet
    my cdc recommended excercise from that the start - every little helps according to her - i am making sure its not too strenuous - walking and bit of cycling i think - gentle yoga classes ?maybe x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.