The Gym!!!

kat0709

hellooooo
i just wanted to see how many of you go to the gym? do you think you notice a weight loss difference when you go?
as i was quite bad this week just gone but still lost 2lb but went to the gym twice which is why i think i still lost.

i know its an obvious question lol but some people dont bother with the gym and still loose ha

Well I have a gym membership.......!!! Not used as frequently as it should be unfortunately, must try harder!

ha well im trying to go 2 or 3 times a week or at least skip at home if i cant be bothered to go.
everytime i eat bad foods i feel guilty and want to work it off ah

I don't go the Gym but i have a couple of machines that i bought cheap and use them 3 times a week. I know this helps because last time i did SW(about 15 years ago) i lost the same amount of weight but this time i am a dress size smaller. xxx

I always have great intentions of going to the gym but never quite manage it. I do walk the dog and am active in my day to day life. I would love to run but need to lose a few stone before starting that or else I would need an iron lung and ambulance on stand by lol

Back