the gym :)

sheshelafunk

feel good, laila loved the creche..:)..having my induction tommorow so today just did some exersize bike thingy and tried to blend in...burned 300 cals aparently woop lol..the gym has a spa and allsorts well fancy but its cheaper than cs thats good.

how are all my lovelys this morning? xx

Ahm, I'm so jealous of you going to the gym, I'd love to get on the treadmill again! I can't afford a gym membership again, not on top of the £120 a month this diet will cost (although I know it will be worth it)

Hi - sounds really good babes! I took out a membership not so long ago and I'm really enjoying going to classes and the gym - never thought I'd hear myself say that! Didn't pay that bit extra for the health suite though...might do next time.

300cals burned off is brilliant, well done and if you keep that up that last few pounds will drop off in next to no time - well done x

lol. well ive been everyday since tuesday and ive lost 4lb..sweet! aintbeen on cs really im just having them for breakfast, im gonna go for the weigh in on tues anyway me thinks and say bye to the girls. my gym is 60 a month and it includes everything its just because its off peak i think its cheaper...?

hows everyone xxxx

Heya!
Glad that you are getting on so well with it! :)
I personally couldn't go to the gym...I'm happy enough with my swimming :D

Good luck for your weigh in

xx

Back