The Happy Clappy CD1000ers ♥

shrinkin'violet

Silver Member
Hello ladies, as previously discussed, the hard work STARTS here!! So here's the happy clappy thread I promised lol, lets do this together and support each other on this dusty old part of the cd forum!

So I've got my WI tomo, and will start CD1000 no matter what. Am running out of products fast (live in egypt no cdc here) so have to get my butt back up those steps sharpish!
So heres my stats...

7lbs to lose to hit target
Lost 41lbs so far on cd ss+
Aim to be at goal asap!!!!!

Anything else I fail to mention? Come on Lenny & Nat, don't leave me hanging here lol xxxx

Last edited:
Hello happy clappy ladies :)

After a super naughty day off plan today, my granddads 75th birthday and practically the whole of my mad family getting together I'm ready to knuckle down and lose my last 5lbs with cd1000 ( probs more like 7lbs after the choc cake) as you say violet the hard work starts here. Lost 80lbs and 5 to go. Im soooooooo close now want to be maintaining totally without cd by Xmas :) lets do this!!!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

80lbs omg, I didn't know you'd lost that much... Wow! Can we see your before and now photos plz? I can't get over that, you must be literally like a new woman! Id love to be at target and well into maintenance sans cd by christmas too, how lush would that be :) what size were you then /are you now? I was 18, now 14s are all loose : D would like to end on a size 12 hopefully. X

Yeah can't quite believe I've lost that much. It's been amazing. I do feel like a new woman :). Was a size 20 before and now comfortably a size 12 but I do own 1 pair of size 10's that fit. Untimely I would like to be a size 10. Im 5'7 though a might look too skinny if I carry on losing more weight. Think I could do with getting to 10'7 in weight but dropping another 10lbs fat but replacing it with muscle so in less wobble more sexy.
Before :

image-3684338964.jpg

image-3376441836.jpg

image-652268711.jpg

image-2260468375.jpg

After:

image-3627215550.jpg

image-2962756707.jpg

image-2787262377.jpg

Ahhh so that's me :).

Do you have before and now pics??

Xx

Wow you've done so bloody well! You're drop dead hot mamma!! Yeh hang on ill find mine...

Not the world best photos but you can get the gist, that last photo was last week so there's a major 2lbs difference now haha x

Attachments

• downloadfile-22-1.jpg
    downloadfile-22-1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 167
  • 2011-10-16 21.05.22-1.jpg
    2011-10-16 21.05.22-1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 184
Hello Ladies:D

Sorry, not been around this weekend - went to London with my twin sister to see Matt Goss:D:D. tried to 1000 as well as possible and my scales show a STS so will work hard from today until weigh in on Wednesday evening.

Both of you have done so brilliantly, and the photos are fab ( I am so glad that I took, admittedly, blurry photos at the start) I will try to put them on here so you can see who you are talking to:)

I am 5' 4" and now back in my 12's after losing 47lbs. I've got 13lbs to go to goal, but wanted to be well up the steps before Christmas.

Hope you are having a great day,

Take care xxx

Matt goss lol, glad you had fun :) yes would love to see some pics plz x

I reckon I only got away with a loss this week because I was sick, not holding out much hope for this week. How long have you guys been on cd 1000? What were your WIs like 1st week?

Today went well, plumped for the boiled egg and toast breakfast option, shake for lunch (didn't have salad) just had a rice, tuna, chickpea, salad concoction for dinner which was lovely and very filling and will have a bar later on.

God knows what I was panicking about, 40gs of rice isn't much is it lol.

I planned my day s meals last night, think that helped as I'm not used to thinking about food these days.

How are you guys doing?

Yes Lenny would love to see pics :)

This is week 2 of 1000 for me. But I'm gonna do a couple of 810 days to try and counteract yesterday's meal out and birthday cake. My 1st week on 1000 loss was 2lbs though do I was happy with that. Gonna stick to that till goal then up the steps from there. I've got loads of stuff and nights out coming up so I think it might take me a while!!!

Xx nat xx

Ah you ladies look AMAZEBALLS!!! Well done! You must feel amazing XX

Well i've just had my first 1000 meal (rice, how exciting!) and will shortly be having a teeny tiny banana.

I have measured out my cereal portions in readiness and omg they are small portions, just a handful really. I will feel really spoilt on the days when i have the egg/bread combo instead.

I've done a proper meal plan. I had to really before i could shop cos i had to work out how much fruit to get.

Am really hoping this will be a positive thing. I was 100% on SS+ all last week and got a STS and am still suffering with a slightly dodgy stomach, so hoping this will make me feel a bit more human. Am planning to exercise this week as well, so fingers crossed for a good week with loads of energy.

Well i've just had my first 1000 meal (rice, how exciting!) and will shortly be having a teeny tiny banana.

I have measured out my cereal portions in readiness and omg they are small portions, just a handful really. I will feel really spoilt on the days when i have the egg/bread combo instead.

I've done a proper meal plan. I had to really before i could shop cos i had to work out how much fruit to get.

Am really hoping this will be a positive thing. I was 100% on SS+ all last week and got a STS and am still suffering with a slightly dodgy stomach, so hoping this will make me feel a bit more human. Am planning to exercise this week as well, so fingers crossed for a good week with loads of energy.

Hello, it's day 1 for me too, felt really weird eating today lol! Hope losses are still ok as have a few lbs to go, heres hoping! Have you got much left to lose? x

Ok so scales are showing 2lbs gain already :/ seriously, what am I going to do. I'm back at 11. 11, Iwas there for a week and only just bloody left. Feel bloated and uncomfortable in my tummy too... Gutted

My first week on 1000 was a 1lb loss but it coincided with TOTM so don't think that helped any.

I have been on 1000 for 3 weeks but have been messing about and not been doing it correctly - with the odd packet of custard creams thrown in for good measure:rolleyes: (very stressful time at work and home - no excuse really!! just got to learn to stop emotional eating - any ideas:confused:)

I am back on it and hoping to at least lose the 2lbs that I gained last week. I did contemplate doing a couple of days of 810 but decided against it. I will try my cdc's suggestion of fruit, meal with more veg and cambridge products and still cut out the carbs for now and see how that goes this next week.

Ok so scales are showing 2lbs gain already :/ seriously, what am I going to do. I'm back at 11. 11, Iwas there for a week and only just bloody left. Feel bloated and uncomfortable in my tummy too... Gutted

you can't have gained 2lbs just from 40g of rice so are you retaining water for any reason? TOTM, not drinking enough, did you use something salty when cooking?

One of my problems is that I have stopped drinking as much water as I did when I was on the lower steps and not sure if thats a factor. I am still having the recommended 2.25 litres at least but I was drinking btwn 4 & 5:eek:

I hope you feel better soon, its not nice feeling all bloated when we are so used to feeling skinny and empty (if you get what I mean;))

Take care xxxxx

Welcome to the 1000 club:D:D:D

thanks!

i have a stone to go until BMI 25 which was my initial goal. now that i'm close and still feeling fat not sure if i will readjust that down when i reach it. but plan to 1000 til Christmas anyway and if i'm still not happy in the new year then step back down to SS+.

felt stuffed last night eating my meal, partly because i think i did too much veg.

in other news, i am eating a YOGURT!

Back