the hazelnut shake..

knickers

tastes like ferrero rocher/kinder bueno. for some reason i thought it was going to be horrible. how very wrong i was :D

lol I thought it tasted like liquid biscuit, and it's really really sweet. Too sweet for me.

now I want to try one! Not a big shake person but this sounds fabulous.

Ooooh i ordered one of those this time!!! Ooooh exciting!!!

*Puts in work bag for tomorrow*

I found it a bit sickly and not very much flavour to it. It def was not offending in any way but there are better ones for me. Maybe I put too much water in...

Oh god i am actually OBSESSED with hazelnut, ive totally gone off my other flavours now because of it lol x

i think i'm alone here - bit i didn't really fancy it... saying that I liked the banana one :/ I'm weird, i know haha.
Hope everyone is doing well :) x x

See i dont like the banana haha! xx

I don't like any of the shakes... I can stomach them - if we're away and I have to be on cold packs then I'll have them - but I don't like them... Would much rather have porridge, spag bol, chilli, cottage pie or a bar. Haven't had any of the new packs yet...

sounds like a nice one, will try it next order! odd for me as I normally prefer savoury food (chinese/italian/indian!) - and not normally interested in sweet stuff - however i really love the shakes and porridge here - can see myself just eating those!

Back