The hell that is porridge

owens3116

Omg omg ive just tried the porridge got all settled down with it and urgh its the most discusting thing ive ever tried !!lol

i will def stick to shakes and soups from now on

does anyone else have the problem of strawberry shakes a bit lumpy ?

don't talk to me about porridge lol i thought i liked it after cdc gave me two to try, so ordered 14 for the 2 weeks, i've got 12 left and this morning i had to throw 3/4 of it has it was making me heave

I live off porridge and cranberry bars. Funny how people have different tastes on CD

I am lovin apple and cinnamon porridge it tastes great.
Good luck ;)

i've emailed cdc to ask her if passing can she swap them for me x

Porridge is yummy, yummy, yummy.....we love it. You do need to make it properly with a blender and then microwave it!

I didn't like the porridge at first but persisted and am so pleased that I did. Once i learnt how to make it right I enjoy it a lot and have it every night. Feels like a meal and is hot and tasty. I mix it with a spoon and add a sweetner tablet and the microwave it for a minute, stir and add a sprinkle of cinnamon and it is yummy!!!
Bingbong x

I'm not hugely keen on the original porridge, but the apple and cinammon is okay. I think its the texture thing for me, I feel like I'm actually "eating" as I can't have the bars just yet. I've just looked through the recipies bit to see if there is anything different I can do too, I might attempt a muffin!! woo hoo!
xxx

The USA's version of the porridge, called Quick Oats, isn't very good either. It's not bad, but it's not GOOD, either. I did learn, though that making it extra thick (the way I usually make oatmeal) is especially unpleasant because it comes out like glue.

We don't get porridge in Ireland. I wonder if that's a good thing or bad!

Wouldn't mind trying it though. It's nice to have options.

Not listening to all these bad things about porridge! I love it - couldn't have survived so long with it, or the bars, so I guess like Bijoux it's mostly what I live on. Have just had my morning bowlful... twas fab! Don't diss the porridge! Any unwanted packets, just redirect to me...
xxx

the apple and cinn porridge is so different from the original - i love it

Oh i love the porridge - I usually had Oats So Simple anyway for breakfast - so at least I feel like im not missing out!

You. Don't. Like. The. PORRIDGE??????:eek:

<<loved-up faints clean away>>

but but but but it's sooooooo yummy;):D

now the soups on the other hand:jelous:;)

Back