Total Solution The Home Run!!

Twixaholic

Hiiii,

Ok, so I dont have to go but this part is the absolute toughest for me1 This is the time I start getting cocky as hell. Yesterday I sinned so bad! Like really bad my stomach was hurting from sugar overload :rolleyes:

My target is to be back to my post-pregnancy weight by new years day that's now round the corner!! Eeeeek and to make things worse my diet packs running out, I cant re-order cause I'm abroad and well, quite frankly me funds are a lil low... So yup!

Please please I need some mega megaaaaa butt kicking!!

So my plan is to go TS alllll the way until then, aiming to loose 12lb I'd be happy with a stone off but we'll see.

Wish me luck, I really can't afford to buckle right now! :sigh:

yep this is the hardest bit i swore i would not go back to a bmi over 25 when i got under but i buckled so fast it was ridiculous. You feel great and everyone is complementing you and so you think what the hell. but the confident feeling of feeling slim and fitting any size 12 /10 etc is so much better then any food.

cannyscot said:
yep this is the hardest bit i swore i would not go back to a bmi over 25 when i got under but i buckled so fast it was ridiculous. You feel great and everyone is complementing you and so you think what the hell. but the confident feeling of feeling slim and fitting any size 12 /10 etc is so much better then any food.

That's exactly me! When I see the scales go down and the compliments start rolling in that's when I get cocky as he'll!!!
So I'll be weighing myself every two weeks not every week! Will see how that goes!

After two weeks of TS I'm sooo proud of myself that I managed to stick to it!

Just weighed in today at 134lbs that's a 6lb loss from when I last weighed myself two weeks ago!! I now have only 7lb to go!!

Wooooot woooooooot!!! :D

WELL DONE!! You must feel absolutely over the moon!! :) Keep going! 7lbs is NOTHING! WOW!

Spots xx

Fantastic. Well done :)

Aww Cheers guys!!! :D

Just weighed in today at 132lbs!!!! :0
last time I weighed that was three years ago before I had my two kids!!

I'm sooo ecstatic! That was my mini goal - my ultimate goal of 127 is just 5lbs away!!!

Wooot woooot!!!

Okay! So I stuffed up.. Like BIG TIME! I managed to gain 8lb!! 8 friggin pounds over Xmas and New year!!!!! :(

*BIG SIGH!!* So ... If I don't loose 12lb to a stone from now till this time next month 05/02/12.. shoot me!

140lb is my goal! LOL.

Looking at your BMI (assuming it is current), you are already at the lower end of a healthy weight - I don't want to sound judgemental, but do you need something as severe as Exante?? I can't imagine you want to lose more than a handful of lbs (if any) otherwise won't you be underweight?? Clinical guidelines recommend 22.5 as the ideal BMI for optimum health.

Anyway - just an observation - hope you succeed and are happy x

Hey Twix, hope you enjoyed it tho. Never mind the gain, you can get that off in a jiff. Good to see you back xx

140lb is my goal! LOL.

Looking at your BMI (assuming it is current), you are already at the lower end of a healthy weight - I don't want to sound judgemental, but do you need something as severe as Exante?? I can't imagine you want to lose more than a handful of lbs (if any) otherwise won't you be underweight?? Clinical guidelines recommend 22.5 as the ideal BMI for optimum health.

Anyway - just an observation - hope you succeed and are happy x

Hi SD,

Thanks for your concern! honestly! :)
Thing is with me, I am so desperate to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 57kg. I have been dieting for the past 2yrs and it's really starting to tick me off! I just want this over with, the quciker the better, hence why I joined Exante. Prior to this I was on the South Beach Diet and managed to loose 15kg and keep 10 off, not too bad only it took like ages to achieve!!

My current BMI is 23.1, just over the ideal BMI you recommend, so I still have a while to go unfortunately.

Ok, so here it is...

My plan is to do TS for the next 4 weeks. From today 09th of Jan till 5th of Feb like OFFICIALLY no more screw ups and putting the date forward!!

Day 1:

Was fairly good, had a shake for breakfast and a Tesco Choc Bar for Lunch (YUMMMMM!!!) and a Tesco Raspberry Yogurt Bar for Dinner - Yeah... not too TS I know but I was just so curious to see how they both tasted lol ... And boy o' boy were they good! Buttt I find the Exante bars more filling.

On the plus side though, I mananged to drink approx 4ltr of water!! Yay to me!! :D

.... 1 day down only 27 days to go!

Back