The Hotpants challenge !!!

I'm in!! Ha ha, on the hunt for gold hot pants now......

I must be drunk...

I'm IN!!!

I don't have any hotpants, so I will go out and buy some near the target date!

When are we doing this by? 25th August is it? I will have to go for 1lb a week because 2lb a week is impossible for me. But still, I should be able to get a stone off in 13 weeks...that would take me to a hotpant-tastic 10 stone 2!

Mind you, I wanted to be at goal by then...and at the snails pace I'm losing there's no chance of that happening.

But anyway, back to hotpants. I'm in and will post pictures (with a health warning not to look at them whilst you're eating)

hahaha that is exactly how we will look hahaha thats made my day oh gos why do i do these things i know were i can buy some they sell them at my local shopping centre. i dont think i will look quite like kylie but i a m hoping i will be a twelve by then.

i have a really tight fitted pair of shorts that i cant even pull past my knees at the moment. they are white with either green or blue adidas stripes, would these do. have never worn them.:eek::eek:

Hi,
I think I will pass, I am just too far away to be able to contemplate such a thing (it would be an ugly sight). Plus, my weight loss can be disappointingly slow. I wish the rest of you lots of luck though!!
Tracy

yeah come on tracey any pair of tight shorts will do , see if you can just do a few inches it will be fun XXXX

OK, you have talked me into it! Any pair of shorts though (I have not worn them for years), definitely not hot pants, I would be laughed out of Chiswick!
Tracy

yaaaaaaay thats a few of us now XXX i'm sure some others from the evening posters wil join in too XXX

ok so i thought id try the sorts on to see how far i had to go and imagine my suprise when the zip and bottom button did up...so just the top one to go, they feel very tight but ive worn them this afternoon in the garden when only the kids can see me lol, not a pretty sigt trust me but ill get there for my hols

charlotte x

lol regular shorts are bad enough so defo no hotpants 4 me yet as only 3 weeks into the diet lol

Good luck tho girls im sure ull look fab!

X

Ladies Ladies Ladies. I am happy to help you all out. I am happy to meet you all and mark you all out of 10!!! lol
Sorry couldnt resist.

cheeky cheeky Paul. But we dont want to be accused of being sexist. You could join us in the hot pants challenge. They dont have to be gold. :)

I will do it But photos! as long i look good in them lol

Back