1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

The Hotpants challenge !!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by princessria, 1 June 2009 Social URL.

1. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

Well kids i am starting the hot pants challenge , i have made a bet that if i am at target by august 25th i have to wear hotpants (gold spangly ones)now by my calculations if i lose a pound a week that leaves me bout four pounds off so i am gonnna have to have a few two and threes i would love it if i had some fellow silly slimmers to do this with me and i promise to post pics.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. mummyroysof3

mummyroysof3 Member

i want to fit in my shorts by my hols on 27th july but i dont know how much i need to loose yet, i was 65kg before i got pregnant whats that in stones and pounds?

charlotte x

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

LOL......the last time I wore a pair of shorts was in the 60's.....so I don't think I shall be joining your challenge.

But, I just want to wish you all good luck with the challenge and I'm sure you will be in your hot pants for your hol's....go to it girl's. XX

5. princessria

142 pounds there about i think so thats 10stone 14

6. princessria

sorry 143 pound which is 10.2

7. princessria

oh bugger i cant work it out sorry !!!!

8. Andy R.

Andy R. Time for a change

can i pull out, the thought of me in hot pants makes me ill lol

9. princessria

sorry andy if your in your in lol and you dont have to wear hotpants you just have to join in the slim XXXX

10. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

F*ck it, im in! :D why the hell would i not want to prance around in spangly hot pants.. :eek: haha x

11. Andy R.

ok, i'll go for a man-kini instead lolll

12. mummyroysof3

mummyroysof3 Member

well im 11st 9 at the moment so want to loose at least a stone, or maybe i should measure how far apart the 2 sides of my shorts are lol, andy a mankini will do lol x

13. henna!

henna! I can do this............

go andy!! cant wait for the pics on this thread!! lol! wont be joining ladies as the idea of hot pants and my legs makes me feel ill!! but i will be popping in for a giggle along the way good luck ladies and you go for it andy!!! lol!

14. evanesco

evanesco I'm the tortoise.

How many weeks away is it? I might be in!

15. Andy R.

................:(

16. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

I wouldn't want to put anyone off their tea! :eek:

17. pumpkin2008

pumpkin2008 Full Member

I'm in, my holiday is mid Sept, so I want to feel confident in even just shorts! I want 2st off for then, can be done! x
    Andy- no backing out now boyio- we want to see male bums too in sexy shorts :p

18. Andy R.

oh god, i wish i had back up here

19. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

OK, I'm in :D. I don't have any hot pants though and have no idea where I could obtain some from :confused: I do have ordinary shorts in a size 14 that are a little on the tight side....will they do?

20. pumpkin2008

pumpkin2008 Full Member

Haha, you love it really!! x

21. princessria

short shorts are fine it is exactly 13 weeks away so if you do two pounds a week thats 26 pounds so just under two stone XXXXX which is very very do able oooh i am excited now ladies just think of you 13 weeks from now a whole 26 pounds lighter or even 20 pounds lighter thats a dress size for most of us.