The Intrepid Adventures Of The Constant Crispmuncher

Catinajar

Nons

Last edited:
It's 12.27 am, and I'm very, very hungry. Not hungry in an actual 'I'm hungry and I need to eat in order to fuel myself' way, but more in a 'there's a foul taste in my mouth, my tummy is burning, and I would probably be better off with a cigarette but food seems tastier' sort of way.
I don't condone smoking, but while I'm trying to lose weight, I will not be giving up. Too much at once.
Got my diet coke for now. I finish at 3.15 so I might have some fruit or a small salad when I get home. That way I won't wake up ravenous in the morning. Balance is the key.
I'm tired...
Gem x

Can't wait to be able to do more in here...guess I've got to keep posting posting posting...
So, food diary today, thusfar, goes...
30g Start Cereal (6 syns) with 120ml skimmed milk from HeXA
3 Babybel light from HexA
Jacket potato with Baked Beans (Free)
Handful of edamame beans (Free)
Rest of the can of beans (Free)
Small bowl of Asda meat free mince (Free)

So, I think I'm doing ok, to be honest, for my first day! I didn't particularly want the cereal, but OH presented me with it when he was getting ready for work...not sure he listened when I said PLAIN cereal! Anyway, I think I've about eaten up for the day now. I'll make OH some dinner when he gets back, but I'm not hungry after snacking so much through the afternoon so I might make do with a bowl of mushy peas or something! Yes, I love them THAT much...

Slimming World is truly the easiest diet I have ever been on - I'm lucky in that I'm a vegetarian and I love all fruits, vegetables and meat replacements. The thing is, I always fall down with crisps...hence the name of the diary! I've decided that I will probably use my syns every day on cereal or crisps, as if I have ANY chocolate at all, I'm likely to finish the packet and there'll be no going back!!

Gem xx

Back