The journey to a new healthy lifestyle.

losemenow

Ok so im one week off drink and I feel much better to be rid of the hangovers. Gonna try stick of it for the next few weeks to avoid eating loads of crap AND to save money as im moving to the uk in april. Anyway im weaning myself of stuff but as of tomorrow im back on the cutting down on refined sugar, dairy and carbs buzz and give the allergies a breather. Next week I start a 5 week kickboxing course but this week i plan to do loads of exercise.

so anyway wish me luck. exercise is going well tho, last night i walked for an hour and a half at a good speed and tonight I upped the weights on my barbell by 2.5 kilograms and did a full complex workout really slowly and accurately. ive a feeling that the next 12 weeks will show a lot!

x

Last edited:
Thursday 21 January 2010

I am trying to get the two litres of water in a day AND replace one meal a day with a homemade fruit and veg juice- preferably breakfast!

Breakfast- Turbo Charge Juice minus pineapple and advocado

Snack- My sister made wholemeal banana muffins. Relatively small. So caved and had one with a cup of hot water and lemon

Lunch- Tuna and beetroot salad with apple cider vinegar

Dinner- roasted salmon and vegtables

Exercise- 1 complex routine and 1 walk.

right so am off alcohol for nearly two weeks. still havetn quite combatted the refined sugar although have cut down on choc bigtime. got news this week that i got an internship ive wanted for ages in the uk. so moving over (from ireland) in 11 weeks as off monday. Have decided that i wanna be 11 stone and a size 12 this week and feel the move and the desire to a new image and a newfound self confidence will be a good motivator in helping me shift the weight!
:)

so ive a good feeling that this week is gonna be a good week in helping me to get back on the health buzz i was on before xmas. im starting a five week, 2 classes per week intense kickboxing cardio type fitness course on tuesday. and to help get the energy levels up, kick the refined sugar habit and just be healthy i am doing the jason vale turbo charge ur life. i cant do the 7 day plan not at home anyway. my mom freaks at me for drinking just juice and i just cant stomach the juice all day. maybe when i live away and i buy the shopping i could try it but for now i will just stick with the 14 day turbo charge MY life!!!! so starting monday i will keep my diary up to date! im feeling really good and feel theres been a turning point in my mentality to kick start the final leg of the weightloss journey!!!

Last edited:
Monday 25th January 2010

Breakfast- Cup of hot water with lemon and later Turbo Charge Juice 1.5

Lunch- Advocados in supermarket were fresh and not ripe so I had some tuna with four pitted olives. 1.5

Snack- Tub of organic live natural yoghurt with a spoon of honey- really killed the sugar craving and filled me up! -7

Dinner- Prawns, half a chicken kiev, some oven chips and broccolli 3+5+1- 9

Snacks- 3 cereal bars and 7 ginger nuts-!!!!! AWFUL :( half a tin of rice pudding AND cup of muesli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Total- over 40 anyway!!!!
eeek. lets hope tomorrow better.
Exercise x 2-
Walk
(hour AND half) earned 5

Last edited:
smile.s. well done!

Keep up the good work :)

Amber

Good idea tracking your exercise, i might start doing that :) tks..

Back