The journey to a new me!

No sneaky chocolates are allowed Jillybeans....lol!:whip:

It's not Rooibos tea that I was talking about (I love Rooibos...we buy it freely in the UK shops:)) but a tea called Black Forest Tea. When I was in SA in December I saw some in Spar. Kind of like an orage box with some tree's on it. That stuff really tastes vile but its fantastic for getting the tummy to work.

I am sure you will find a lovely outfit for the wedding and look super sexy!! Dont just grab something from your cupboard. Spoil yourself and get a new outfit for that wedding and show off your new figure! What are you thinking of, a dress or slacks? Exciting stuff! I am a sucker for weddings. Love 'em!! x

Forgot to say, my dress came yesterday and I fitted it on and it is stunning! I really can't believe it fits. Its a size 16!! It is such a flattering dress, hides a lot! Though, as usual I will have to have it altered as it is too long. Story of my life...lol.

I ended up putting too much water in my porridge this morning and it was like having a thin watery soup with bits of porridge in it....not a good start...lol.

My TOTM has finally decided to leave me...yay!! Hope it stays away for a bit now!! Have also been having a cup of hot, strong black coffee in the morning with some canderel tablets as heard from another lady on here that hot, strong coffee first thing in the morning can help get your digestive system going. Hope it works! I do however think the mutli vitamins I am taking is helping as I feel a lot better. Not so tired anymore.

Hope you both have a nice day! x

Oh yayyyyy to the dress!!!! Post a pic! I'm the opposite and as I'm so tall - most dresses are too short for me! I'm not a dress person - I'm a slacks person, but I think for this wedding I may need to do a dress! The ceremony is outside by a lake at 3pm (end June) so its going to be VERY cold for that - but once the reception starts its going to be warm! Mmmmmm... am going shopping this weekend to have a look!

Black Forest tea - going to have a look out for it as I hate green tea!
t 6.
I stayed away from the chocolate last night and snacked on some beans! LOL! I eat dinner early with the kids at 6.30 so by 8pm I'm always looking for something to snack on! My downfall...........oh and my secret WI says I'm up 200g... not really surprised....

Beans...lol. I also eat early with the boys. I gave up chocolate, crisps and cookies for Lent in Feb and then started CD in March. Always wanted something sweet to snack on in the evenings after dinner, but have now trained myself that after dinner, that's it - no more eating. It's habbit now and it doesn't bother me anymore. Hubby snacks on things on a weekend in front of the TV, but it doesn't bother me anymore. Lately I have been craving red meat. I dream of pieces of beef goulash....drool, but I must say that since taking the multivitamins, it is becoming less frequent. Wonder if my body was lacking some iron especially with having TOTM and spotting for so long?

Do you think taking multivitamins over and above 3 CD products and the SS+ meal at night will slow my weight loss? My scales has only shown a 100g loss since Monday's WI and I wondered if it is because of the multimitamins? The one's I am taking is especially made for women and says it helps with the menstrual cycle regulation but does contain 100-250mg of starflower and primrose oil. Just wondered if this what is slowing down my weight loss or if it is just the fact that my body is now adjusting back to normal not being on a TOTM anymore?

Any suggestions or toughts ladies?

Jillybeans...go for a dress! I felt lovely in the one I fitted last night. I will post a pic of me in it as soon as I get to wear it. Hopefully when this dreadful weather of ours improves...as its sleeveless. x

Put it on tonight and get dh to take a photo - then you can put a jersey on! :D

I'm not sure about the multivits but cant think of any way it could slow down your weightloss? Its not like its fattening!? I was told to stop all vitamins when I started the diet - I was taking a effravessent - I've recently started taking a "burnout" vitamin as I've been feeling really flat - Actually been on it a couple of days only - I was told the only reason to stop vitamins is that all the 'recommended daily allowances' of vitamins were in a shake pack - but now that I'm on a meal a day maybe I'm now not getting my RDA's? PT, I can see no reason why the vitamins would slow down your weighloss to answer your question!

Meant to say I'm glad your body is responding to the lady vitamins and TTOTM has stopped - I'm surprised you havnt resorted to snacking as at TTOTM I'm like a pacman and want to eat (read :savage) anything in my path! Maybe you need to take a iron supplement as well?????? I am craving a Spur steak! But since starting the diet have only eaten fish or chicken (and had some pork on Sunday from the roast - with a salad)...MMmmm I love a roast pork (I know... I know.. not the best).

Struggling with water intake today for some reason...........my brain is just sidetracked..... not focusing (in fact, only had my b'fast shake at 11.10am!!!)

Lol at the Jersey Jillybeans! I will take a pic for you as soon as I can. Hubby working late tonight so can't tonight, will try to take one on the weekend for you but will PM it to you...still a bit shy to put it in the open for everyone to see...lol.

Had a few texts from my consultant and she agrees that the vitamins cant be slowing my losses. She says she thinks my hormones are a bit hay-wire at the moment and hopefully with TOTM gone the hormones will reglulate itself a bit. Lets hope she is right. I have tried to do some research on the internet but can't come up with much....frustrating! She said to try and not let the scale losses/numbers run away with me and remember the bigger picture, but my oh my its darn hard not to. I think you, me and Sunflowerlady are the same...serial weighers and the numbers mean a lot to us. If I dont see the numbers on the scale I get despondent.

I cant focus either today. Almost feel out of whack! Having a mushroom soup for lunch. The only two flavours I like is Mushroom and Chicken and Mushroom. I love the smell of the spicy tomato soup, but when you make it up, it is almost as if it splits/curdles...and I dont like it at all. Do you get that flavour over there Jillybeans? What are you having for lunch? x

I didnt choose to have the soups or porridges and decided on just sommer the shakes so I dont even know what flavours the soups come in. My soup must be thick and hearty not watery - so I give them a skip! Thankfully I love the shakes and have no problem having them day in and day out.

PM me a pic!!!! ASAP!!! :D

Yeah, I cannot see why taking a multivit would slow your losses down... :rolleyes: I can only think its hormonal. My consultant also says that some weeks when the weight doesnt come down, the inches/cm's do.... but I'm driven by the scale and not cm's!

I think I'll probably end up wearing a dress to the wedding - I'm just not a dressy kinda girl.... also finding the more tighter fitting tops are flattering to my new body shape. I wore a buttoned collared work shirt the other day and was told not to wear it again as it makes me look frumpy! I've always hidden my bulges under floppy flowing loose tops - its a total mindshift change to wear things that body hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GULP!:eek:

I love the shakes too but find it a bit hard to have shake when it's cold outside. I like the shakes with lots of ice in the blender, almost like a slush puppy...hmmm! I still dont understand how one can lose inches/cm's but not actual weight. How does that work? Does my head in...lol.

Im not a dressy person either. I dress for comfort. Yeah, get a dress for the wedding. You have worked hard enough to get the weight off, so spoil yourself! The more you wear the body hugging tops, the more you will feel comfy in them. It's hard not hiding behind big baggy tops when that is all you have been wearing for a while. You have put in the hard work for your body to change shape, so I say enjoy it! If you do buy a dress, post a pic so we can see.

Sunflowerlady, good luck for WI tonight and can't wait to hear what it was tonight!! x

Hey Ladies! The official WI today was 95.2kgs! That's a 3.6kg loss, which is more than I lost on my first week on the diet!!!!

I would defo go for the dress option! Dresses to weddings are the way to go! And PT, yes I am a serial daily weigher! But sometimes I am OK with what the scales say as i know there will be another loss if i stick to it. think I have finally come to terms with that one!

We exchanged today, so might just treat hubby to a meal out tonight to celebrate!

I dont think it is it the multi vit either. Must be something else... Not sure what though.

WELL DONE ON THE LOSS SUNFLOWER!!!!!!!! Thats amazing! I had a good loss last week too (unexpected) so this week is not going to be good (looks like I've picked up 200g)...

I'm going shopping on Saturday - for a dress!

I'm in a size 16 trousers! whoohooo!

Wow, Wow, Wow!!:happy096: Sunflowerlady, that is a superb loss!! That's like 8 pounds which is fantastic!! Well done! Did you take your DH out to dinner last night? When do you move?

How are you doing today Jillybeans?

I am so glad it's nearly weekend. I can do with this long weekend. Got told last night that the kitchen installer will start on Monday (which is bank holiday) already. Kinda wish he would start on the Tuesday but starting earlier means he will finish earlier. The schools also close today so my boys are on school holiday from tomorrow...yay...no more school runs for just over a week! I am going shopping with my mom tomorrow and have to look for some new bra's....mine are getting too loose on me now:eek:.

Saw on BBC weather this morning that this Spring his on it's way to being the coldest Spring since 1979...splendid....NOT:yuk:!

How's everyone doing today? x

Yay....a dress for the wedding Jillybeans...you will look and feel fabulous! What does your EXH say about your weight loss? x

So where is everyone today?? Sunflowerlady, has your consultant mentioned to you that we can have 3 lemon yoghurt bars a day? I have seen on another thread that CWP has implemented this change recently as the Lemon bar is now treated the same as a shake, porridge, soup cause it has the same calorific value as those products? My consultant hasn't mentioned anything to me, but would be interesting to know if this is the case?

Jillybeans....congrats on getting into 16 trousers!! :0clapper:I've been hungry today and gulped my soup down in a couple of gulps :sigh:.

Hope you have both had a good day! x

Oh yay to some decent weather!!!! Oh so there's another long weekend coming up. Nice! Our schools break up on 23 JUNE and I'm counting down the packed lunches I have to make!

Dying to know if you went out last night Sunflower! LOL! I tend to 'treat myself" on WI days too..... in fact this whole week has been a treat.

My exh is sooo impressed with my weightloss - he actually asked me how I did it as he needs to lose weight but he couldnt do this diet as he loves his beer - and I told him so. I can actually see he's looking at me differently...LOL.

Didnt take anything out for dinner tonight - for the kids - they may just have to have scrambled eggs and toast (I was hoping their dad would fetch them today as he likes to see them once during the week and he hasnt seen them yet this week) but it doesnt look like its going to happen today.... thankfully they love scrambled eggs! and my dd even cooks it! :D

Nothing wrong with scambled egg and toast! I love it!:) I've taken out meatballs so tonight is pasta with meatballs and garlic bread....it kills me having to cook these nice foods for them. Pasta is one of my most favourite foods of all time. Microwave ready meals from next week...lol x

Well I STS this week which is OK as I did overeat (the diet stuff - not junk) - but I need to pull finger and get into the 80's!

I got stuck in traffic and so made the kids pasta and cheese sauce. I too LOVE pasta and miss it (I have not had any in 16 weeks!)

I'm going out for lunch today with my stepmom - oooohhh wonder what to have, going to google the restuarant and look at the menu!

This weekend I'm off kid duty - they are going to their dad and I do so LOVE my free weekends!!! Got a few things to do - shopping with my mom tomorrow morning, and possibly a show on Sunday with some girlfriends... then as its still such nice weather for end May I'm going to wash my couch covers and I want to move stuff around in my house (I have a very messy kids bookshelf as you walk into my house!)

Sunflower! What did you do to celebrate your loss!?!?!

PT, happy SS+ cooking! I too love garlic bread and miss the starchy food so much (I've FINALLY finished that big stir fry cook up I made!!!!)

Happy FRIDAYS ladies! x:wee::banana dancer:

Hey ladies, shew...had a crazy day! Started off with kitchen units and appliances being delivered at 7am. I had to have a chewy bar for breakfast as could not get to kettle or tap to mix my shakes! Then went shopping with my mom and forgot my shake in the car. So ended up having a lemon bar around 3.30pm. Got home late and had salad leaves and grilled chicken with soya sauce. Could not fit a 3rd product in! Hope you enjoy your weekend Jillybeans and STS this week is not that bad considering your big loss last week. I am knackered tonight...lol.WI on Monday morning, honestly don't know what to expect?? Hope I'm not dissapointed. Have a nice weekend. x

I just made a chicken wrap! Not sure if I'm allowed the wrap part but it was DELISH! I filled it with chicke and veggies and humus and tsttisiki!

I've been busy cleaning, tidying and sorting (dragging a black bin bag behind me) - moved a bookshelf etc.... feels soo good!

GOOD LUCK for WI tomorrow PT! I'd be interested to see what your loss is!

How you doing sunflower?

Ooh the wrap sounds mouthwatering delish! I'm sitting in the garden catching a few rays as boys inside having Pizza Hut Pizza. It's taken all my willpower to walk away. Still had to cut up my little ones pizza for him too. It looked so nice..and its stuffed crust too...boo hoo! My house is in total chaos and I hate it. This is going to ne one looonngg week! I cooked my SS+ food for the week and froze it. Jillybeans, I love sorting out the house and moving things around. The say a change is as good as a holiday. Sunflowerlady, hope you are having a nice long weekend camping. Check in with us :)

I washed couch covers too! I love re-arranging my house around and it feels good to be de-cluttered. My back is a bit eina from moving the bookshelf around tho.

Nice to your long weekend! I'm proud of you from walking away from the pizza! Thats one thing I havnt eaten since starting this diet! yet! LOL!

I've got enough chicken and tsatiski/humus for another chicken wrap tomorrow night nogall! Yay!

Hope the kitchen looks stunning when its done! Nothing better than a brand new kitchen! Did you manage to sort stuff out and do a clean out?

chat tomorrow!

Back