The journey to being 21.

Beautiful.XTC

Silver Member
Hi everyone im Clare.

Decided to start a food diary to keep me on course.

Just weighed myself at the gym and found that ive lost 7lbs :D Really chuffed!!

Input:
Cheerios & milk. (HEX)
Sugar free squash (Free)

2x tea (Free & HEX)

Jacket potato, beans and extra light philidelphia (Free, SS & HEX)

2x pepsi max (Free)

Broccoli, Cauliflour, Quorn Pieces and Mushroom. (S,S,SS & S).
Banana, blueberries and strawberries. (Free, Free & SS)

1 X Option hot choc (2syns)

Output:
Walk to town, round town and back.
190 cals on cross trainer.
40 cals on stepper.
150 cals on exercise bike.
50 stomach crunches.
2x 50 reps on arm weights.

Last edited:
pjallen1982 said:
Hey!!

Wow 7lbs is fab. Do you weigh regularly at the gym or go to a class? Keep it up because half a stone is a fab loss.

Thanks for popping by my diary and pain relief advice hee hee!

Have a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I weigh weekly at the gym. But I go to classes nearly every day.

I deffo will be keeping up the hard work, such a good loss has really spurred me on.

You have a good day too Penny x

So im planning for another good day today. Just been downloading some new music for when i go to the gym later, to put me in the mood for a good hard workout.

Input:
Cheerios and warm Milk(HEX)
1x tea (Free & HEX)

Quorn Roast (free)
Egg Noodle (free)
Peas, carrots, sweetcorn and red cabbage (0.5syns for bicarb of soda used in cabbage, ss, s, free & s)
Sugar free squash (free)
Activia fat free yoghurt (free)
Permission (free)

1x cup of tea (Free & HEX)
Pasta, Beans and low fat philidelphia. (Free, SS & HEX)

Options hot chocolate (2syns.)

Output:
Exercise bike- 100cals.
Treadmill- 145cals.
Stepper- 66cals.
2 x 40 reps of upper body weights.
20 abdo cruches

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm new to Minimins, and just wanted to say I love your rewards idea. What a great way to get yourself motivated. Soap and Glory... Love it! And cool with the food diary. Are you doing slimming world? I want to but I missed the first 2 leaflets in the mirror, I only found out this morning about it because my dad saved me the leaflet thinking I'd like it. I'm gutted. The diet i had started wasnt working for me, it was a detox to kick start me before a healthy eating diet, but I wasn't allowed to eat bread, dairy (anything nice) and it gave me migrains, then I saw SW and thought great. Is there lots of good info in the first 2 leaflets?

Sorry to bombard you. Good luck with your diet, I'm going to take a leaf out of your plan and treat myself when I lose weight.

Thanks

prettynpink65 said:
Hello,
I'm new to Minimins, and just wanted to say I love your rewards idea. What a great way to get yourself motivated. Soap and Glory... Love it! And cool with the food diary. Are you doing slimming world? I want to but I missed the first 2 leaflets in the mirror, I only found out this morning about it because my dad saved me the leaflet thinking I'd like it. I'm gutted. The diet i had started wasnt working for me, it was a detox to kick start me before a healthy eating diet, but I wasn't allowed to eat bread, dairy (anything nice) and it gave me migrains, then I saw SW and thought great. Is there lots of good info in the first 2 leaflets?

Sorry to bombard you. Good luck with your diet, I'm going to take a leaf out of your plan and treat myself when I lose weight.

Thanks

Hi :) yeah the rewards make it worthwhile and help keep me motivated.

I am indeed doing slimming world. I have the books from following the plan previously, however I did have a peek at the leaflets when I was in the shop, but they didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. But for someone new to the plan like yourself it's be helpful. Also there's loads of info in the slimming world section of the forum so that will help you also if you need it.

Thank you and you too and you should definitely treat yourself. :)

Having a really hard week, havent been able to get on because i have been so busy with work and university. Have been following the plan and exercising everyday (gym, walking and classes) however i really feel like im putting on weight and not losing it :(

Really need some help...

Beautiful.XTC said:
Having a really hard week, havent been able to get on because i have been so busy with work and university. Have been following the plan and exercising everyday (gym, walking and classes) however i really feel like im putting on weight and not losing it :(

Really need some help...

I'm so sorry to hear you've had a tough week. Sounds like youve been doing well with exercise though, well done.

Have you actually weighed yourself? If you are putting on then maybe write your food down on here and we can all see of you're getting wrong anywhere? Could it just be bloating?

Hang in there hun, you will lose weight!! X

I'm so sorry to hear you've had a tough week. Sounds like youve been doing well with exercise though, well done.

Have you actually weighed yourself? If you are putting on then maybe write your food down on here and we can all see of you're getting wrong anywhere? Could it just be bloating?

Hang in there hun, you will lose weight!! X

I havent weighed myself yet, probs gonna do it when i hit the gym this afternoon. Eeek :(

I have been keeping a personal diary of what i have been eating and it all seems to be good stuff, maybe im just being stupid :confused: I think the stress is getting to me a bit and im not sleeping well which i need to sort out because that wont help with the weight loss.

Im gonna start ensuring i post on here everyday though as it helps me keep my head in the game. :D

Weigh yourself today and see what it says. You may be pleasantly surprised, I hope so.

I am a rubbish sleeper so i know what you mean. As well as it not making you feel great it often makes you take things out of proportion so you probably think you've put on weight more than you have.

Hope you have a good gym session today and bit of me time.

X

Weigh yourself today and see what it says. You may be pleasantly surprised, I hope so.

I am a rubbish sleeper so i know what you mean. As well as it not making you feel great it often makes you take things out of proportion so you probably think you've put on weight more than you have.

Hope you have a good gym session today and bit of me time.

I hope it does, even if its just a pound i will be happy. Hoping that i will be able to get my sleep a bit better this week as i have less to worry about regarding work and univeristy, so fingers crossed.

Thanks, gonna go soon and really push myself as i know it will make me feel better :p

Sunday 15th Jan

So far today had a good day, got a good nights sleep so woke up optimistic and refreshed. :)

Input:
Special K & Milk (HEX).
2 Cups of tea. (Free & HEX).

1/2 litre sugar free squash (Free).

Vegetable Stuffed Pepper. (Speed)
Potatoes, Green Beans, Carrots, Broccoli (Free & Speed).
Samphire & Mushrooms (Free & Speed).

1 Can Pepsi Max (Free).

Melon & Fat Free Activia Yoghurt (Super speed & Free).

1.5 Litres of Water.
1/2 litre sugar free squash (Free)

Salad (carrot, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, corn, lettuce, rocket, mushroom, spring onion & celery) (Speed).
Options orange hot chocolate (2syns)

Output:
30 mins on Kinect.
15 mins exercise bike- 111 cals.
15 mins running- 162 cals.
7 mins step- 66 cals.
50 arm lifts.
75 arms weight reps.

Last edited:
Beautiful.XTC said:
So far today had a good day, got a good nights sleep so woke up optimistic and refreshed. :)

Input:
Special K & Milk (HEX).
2 Cups of tea. (Free & HEX).

1/2 litre sugar free squash (Free).

Vegetable Stuffed Pepper. (Speed)
Potatoes, Green Beans, Carrots, Broccoli (Free & Speed).
Samphire & Mushrooms (Free & Speed).

1 Can Pepsi Max (Free).

Melon & Fat Free Activia Yoghurt (Super speed & Free).

3/4 Litre of Water.

Is special k a hexb? Food looks good to me so keep it up and you'll lose weight. I'm sure about it.

How did the gym go? X

Is special k a hexb? Food looks good to me so keep it up and you'll lose weight. I'm sure about it.

How did the gym go? X

I was told that it was. (hope it is!!)

Gym went great thanks, really pushed myself and feel great for it. I'll update my dairy bit now :D

So had a really good day today :) Had a presentation at uni and i felt it went really well and i left a good impression.

Went to the gym after my presentation and ran further than i have before (keep in mind i couldnt run 5 metres up until a few weeks ago) and i felt really energised afterwards and had a good ol' sweat on :p

Also hopefully sorted a problem out, will find out in 10 days if its resolved. *crosses fingers*

Input:
Scrambled egg and beans (Free & Super Speed)
1 cup of tea. (Free & HEX)

Pasta with extra light phili and beans. (Free, HEX & super speed)
Melon. (Super speed)

Mashed parsnip, potato and sweet potato. (Free)
Quorn pieces & beans. (Super speed x2)

1 litre sugar free squash.
500mls water.
1 options orange hot chocolate (2syns)

Output:
1/2 mile walk.
15min run - 168cals.
8min step- 64 cals.
15 min row.
55 abdo crunches.
50 chest presses.
55 arm reps.

So busyish day today. Need to continue writing my dissertation and going for a lil pamper sesh this afternoon then going to see a friend in the evening. Food is all planned out and good intentions have been set. Wish me luck :)

:(

Had a seriously rubbish day today, just to add to all the crap in my life right now.
To top it all of my 'friends' left me alone at uni and this really upset me then i told them that this upset me and they basically went off at me. :( I feel as though i have nobody to talk to anymore. People who were 'friends' in the past have shown that they really arent by hurting me in ways which hurt to think about.

A far a food goes, ive followed the plan fine. Maybe not eating enough as ive been feeling so crap but ive been exercising and attempting to make myself feel better. Just wish i had someone who i could confide in

Back