The Journey to Christmas!

Thanks Skinny Sia. It is going well so far x

Yay to being focused x I too have worked out a plan for now to Xmas now I won't be at goal then but cld be quite a few more stone s down . I have allowed for a few things that are already planned , we can do this :)

You never know hun you may get there for Christmas at a stone a month. I am not sure if I will but I am going to have a right good bash and if not then I at least want my target weight to be make my valentine special :)

Do you have a diary Skinny Sia? If I can find one I will subscribe to it :)

Rocky Road said:
Do you have a diary Skinny Sia? If I can find one I will subscribe to it :)

Hi Hun. I do have one but it's in the Cambridge diet forum but I must say I prefer the slim and save packs and lost 2 stones using them but I need the support I get from my consultant on Cambridge. I will be moving back to slim and save once I've lost a stone and am comfortable doing a vlcd again.

My diary is called "The Skinny Sia Diaries" in the cambridge forum and the link is here: http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/281168-skinny-sia-diaries.html

hi rocky ,
how are you today ...
can i just say , well done . Well done for stumbling and getting back up , dusting yourself off and carrying on again . that maybe sounds daft but think about it , how many times have you stumbled in the past then just given up ? as long as you keep trying and chipping away towards what you want then you are no failure !!
as serenity sais vlcd can be very hard but if you manage not to sabotage yourself and get fully into ketosis you will find it a breeze (relatively speaking ;))
as to youre previous question yes i found the lighter life counceling very helpfull. at that point in my life i really needed to excersize my demons and learn to recognise real hunger . however not all groups/ councelors are the same and its allot of extra money to pay if you get nothing from it . but there are some great books out there and also hypnotherapy cds to help you recognise hunger and help eliminate emotional eating . allot of people find counceling with a cognitive behavioural therapist helps allot , and lighter life is based on this principle so perhaps a book on n.l.p or c.b.t would allow you to see if any of it strikes enough of a cord to seek out some private counceling .
remember this is a journey and the best thing you can do try to enjoy the journey , live in the now , enjoy each new curve you see reappearing , each cm lost and most of all if you slip , well so what .journeys are full of peaks and throughs , thats what can make them so very exciting sometimes, i am still amazed how much i learned about myself whilst doing l.l when i had lots of time available that used to be spent eating :0)

sorry im ranting on again :0) but ill end with the one statement that stuck with me throughout lighter life and still sits on my fridge nearly 6 years later ....
IF YOU DONT KEEP GOING FORWARDS , WHAT ARE YOU GOING BACK TO ?
that to me sais it all , no matter what we tell ourselves when craving , what we let ourselves believe , if we give in and 'go back ' we will just be in the same place that we are just dying to escape .
xxxxxx

Thanks so much Sukie Sue and how right you are. I love that saying and I am going to pin that somewhere. In fact I'll stick it in my phone along with my other motivational material.

Yesterday was 100% so I am chuffed. I just need to do the same again today and then I know tomorrow will be easier as day 3 always is for me.

I have thought about counselling. I know what you mean about it being more expensive. I think I will first try and work on sticking with S&S and see if just being away from grazing helps to knock me out of it because maybe it is just bad habits and maybe this way I will learn to turn to other things instead of food.

Hi Hun. I do have one but it's in the Cambridge diet forum but I must say I prefer the slim and save packs and lost 2 stones using them but I need the support I get from my consultant on Cambridge. I will be moving back to slim and save once I've lost a stone and am comfortable doing a vlcd again.

My diary is called "The Skinny Sia Diaries" in the cambridge forum and the link is here: http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/281168-skinny-sia-diaries.html

Thanks hun I shall go and get your diary and subscribe to it :)

Here is a quote I love:

Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer to your goal.
Elbert Hubbard

I love that quote !!! So true x x

Rocky Road said:
Here is a quote I love:

Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer to your goal.
Elbert Hubbard

Wow, love it! I've written that quote out and added that to my vision board. Although I've been good so far, its been hard resisting food today so this seems like a good quote to read if I feel hungry later on. Beautiful. Thanks for typing it out xx

fabulous and so true xx

AGREED !!

Well all I'm back after a 2 week break while hubby was off on hols. I am the same weight as I was when I was last on which I am actually pretty pleased about. I am going to be doing a new diet though now which a lovely fellow minimins member suggested and which seems the perfect option for me. It is called JUDDD or the alternate day diet. So on every second day I will be on slim and save and the other alternate day I will be eating what I want, to a degree! I have started a new diary in the JUDDD forum rather than move this one but I'll keep up with how everyone else is getting on in the slim and save forum also.

Back