The Journey To Happiness

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
Where do I start? Not that great at speaking about myself.

I'm Kirsty, 23 (nearly 24) years old. Living in Christchurch (Earthquake City), New Zealand.
I live with my Fiancee, even though in future posts I will no doubt refer to his as the Boyfriend.. not to fond of the word Fiancee or Partner hahaha sounds like I'm to be posh :p
I brought my first home just over a year ago. Live with 3 furkids.. 2 Cats and My Lovely Doggy - Jasper. (Yes when I named him I was a twilight geek)
P1040741.jpg

Last week I started following Weight Watchers (Kinda). Being a first home owner I can not afford to pay to go to the meetings but my lovely mummy brought me the started kit and gave me advice etc. My first weight in was last wednesday, I weighed 111kgs which in stones is 17st6 - i think... I am doing this with a few work collegues but I still need support from home
Today was our "official" weigh in day and I am stoked to say I lost 4 kgs (8pd 13pz) which is totally awesome!
I think not just weight watchers has helped, but I stopped Drinking Coke! That was my huge downfall, oh how I love the beautiful Brown Fizzy Mess!

I joined Minimins in 2008 so weight loss has been an ongoing battle for me but I never looked at it like a life style change like I am now.
So this is part of my story... or mumble... and I hope I can make some new friends to support and have them support me :)

Any advice or tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kirst x

Definately in the right headspace.
Just completed 30 minutes of Wii Fit, 20 minutes of Wii Biggest Loser and 20 Minutes on the treadmill :whacky068:
I'm going to be sore tomorrow!!

:argh:

Back