The Journey to Slim....

allibongo123

Well well, I am starting the CWP tomorrow and hoping to use this diary as something to keep me going. Over the next week or so I will probably be posting random stuff on here to keep me thinking anything else other than food! I am starting on the 810 plan, I have 9-10 weeks until I go on holiday with the rest of the family to Cyprus for a wedding.
I did the plan about 18 months ago but didnt get past the 2nd day, I was home alone and just got really emotional from hunger! But I know this is normal, so I will try my best to keep going :)
I have been on constant diets since I was 18 (Im 26 in 3 weeks) I weigh 14 stone now and this is the heaviest i've weighed. I have got down to around 11 stone before on other diets, so hoping I am successful on the CWP :) Happy sunday x x

Day one... positive mental attitude!!

x

Day one

Going well so far, had a chocolate shake this morning for breakfast, blended with 250ml skimmed milk from my allowance and tasted rather nice. mid morning I had a strawberry tetra and not bad either.

just had prawn salad with vinaigrette. not very much to be honest. I finish work at 6 and think il go for a bath before my evening product so I don't go to bed absolutely starving.

feelin quite positive today :)

eughhhh... just had the maple porridge. discusting. couldn't eat it. other than that quite a good day :)

keep drinking water now to fill me up lol roll on bedtime x

eughhhh... just had the maple porridge. discusting. couldn't eat it. other than that quite a good day :)

keep drinking water now to fill me up lol roll on bedtime x

the smell was enough to put me off too! good luck on plan, its the only thing that has worked on my tough to shift medical weight! so stick to it and you'll be laughing to the skinny jeans aisles:D

sugarised said:
the smell was enough to put me off too! good luck on plan, its the only thing that has worked on my tough to shift medical weight! so stick to it and you'll be laughing to the skinny jeans aisles:D

thank you very much, I hope I'm laughing very soon! x x

Day 2

woken up very hungry, belly rumbling already.. prob due to the fact I chucked my porridge away last night.. yuk!! not having them again!

positive mental attitude once again! x

Well done on day 1- how's day 2 going? I prefer the apple and cinnamon porridge tbh. You will find the products you prefer soon enough I tried each if them once but now have a list I stick too :)

Lauraswift said:
Well done on day 1- how's day 2 going? I prefer the apple and cinnamon porridge tbh. You will find the products you prefer soon enough I tried each if them once but now have a list I stick too :)

thank you :) found my faves already lol! xx

Day two

breakfast - vanilla shake mixed with skimmed milk - lush! one of my faves :)
lunch - prawn salad
dinner - chocolate tetra
evenin snack - choc mint shake

felt quite weak today at some points throughout the day.. dreading tomorrow!!

x x

Day three

morning - choc orange shake, didn't like this too much but I think it was because it was so early!
mid morning - strawberry tetra
lunch - prawn salad
dinner - going to try the oriental soup

feeling ok today, still feel a bit weak though! be glad of a day off tomorrow. meeting my consultant on Friday for my first WI :) x

ahh.. tried the oriental chilli soup, not bad not bad. feel so weak though at the moment, hoping it gets better soon over the next couple of days.
my stupid tap fell off earlier in the kitchen so we now have no water (Boyf had to turn the system off as the water was p1ssing out) so will be on the phone in the morning to my estate agents!

one thing after another! looking forward to see what tomoro brings xx

hey girlie! you redoing great!... im glad someone likes the oriental chilli soup! i havent tried it because everybody has said it was horrific so im too scared to waste it ha!

the weakness will pass, i promise.. back in my first week i woke up with the shakes for a few days and got lightheaded quite quickly but it does pass soon!

thats crazy your tap just fell off??? they had better fix that sharpish for you tomorrow!

x

pudge said:
hey girlie! you redoing great!... im glad someone likes the oriental chilli soup! i havent tried it because everybody has said it was horrific so im too scared to waste it ha!

the weakness will pass, i promise.. back in my first week i woke up with the shakes for a few days and got lightheaded quite quickly but it does pass soon!

thats crazy your tap just fell off??? they had better fix that sharpish for you tomorrow!

x

Thank you! looking forward to getting weighed tomoro although I don't think il lose alot as got weighed last Friday then had a foodie weekend and started on Monday. we shall see but I think next Friday will be a better picture of how I've done.
lol I know waiting til 9 to phone them! won't be impressed if they don't send someone out!
hope you have a good day! xx

Day 4

Day off today thank god. woke up this morning with a bad headache and a kind of 'ache' all over. I had strawberry shake for breakfast which was nice, altho with no water not sure how I can wash the blender out for later on!
Going to sit in all day to wait for a plumber to come out.. how fun! x

had leek and potato soup for lunch, not as nice as oriental chilli!! when I meet my consultant tomorrow il be swapping my porridge and other soup back with something else..!! bulk! x

Hmmm. I weighed myself in boots last Thursday and I was 13.13. today (I couldn't resist) it says 13.9. I started CWP on Monday so not bad I suppose? I weighed in at 14 stone last Friday on my consultants scales so I'm wondering what il be tomorrow! I really shouldn't have weighed but was curious!! xx

Back