The journey to the new me...

dietqueen82

Ive been calorie counting since 17th jan and lost 23 an a half pounds so far but I've decided to start myself a diary... I'm doing it because I've got a lot going on but lately I seem to be in a cycle of mood swings and wondered if it could be my diet... I'm not gonna write my whole foodstuffs down cos I do that on mfp.. If you want a lil peek it's dietqueen82 there also... Feel like I'm boring half of Facebook with my daily rants and constantly screaming at hubby and kids... I think it's lack of chocolate ha ha!! :)

A diary is a great idea. I know that having one has helped me loads. It's a place to do that ranting, get support, advice, encouragement and motivation but to share the good stuff too. Have subscribed to your diary to keep up with how you're doing :)

Aw thank you girls... Had a Huge 5 day binge I just could not catch that wagon... Gained 5lbs but lost 4 of them so must have been retaining water like it's going out of fashion... I'm stuck not being able to exercise because I've had to be at home as much as possible hubby's having a massive gout attack so I'm like his personal slave an to top in all off I've got flu/chest infection type thing so I'm tired all the time :( so trying my very best it doesn't help that my 15month old is a feeder ha ha :) well another 4lb to my 2 stone that I so desperately want x

Hope you're feeling better soon. I always feel more balanced if I take a multi-vitamin supplement. You could be missing a few nutrients somewhere and chocolate contains magnesium, very important for keeping us chilled.

tranquility said:
Hope you're feeling better soon. I always feel more balanced if I take a multi-vitamin supplement. You could be missing a few nutrients somewhere and chocolate contains magnesium, very important for keeping us chilled.

I've just started taking multivitamins and some iron :) thank you for the advice :)

Well my weigh in on Sunday was good I lost all my gain and half half a pound almost which was good... Started on my cross trainer this week and I'm due to weigh again on Sunday... Had a sneak peek tho and I'm on a sts... Dunno if this is because I have a sinus infection or because I've upped my exercise again! I am gettin a non scale victory tho I've lost 2 inches under my bust... So that's 31 inches all over my body! Even tho the scales are not my best friend!! 2.4lbs to my 2 stone :) hurry up off! :) sorry for my mega rambles!!! I did read an article that said if your poorly with an infection it affects your metabolism an I have been sticking to my calories ok I'll admit I have been eating a lil bit too much sugar whoops ;)

Right well I'm back on my rollercoaster I've been away for ages seem to be loosing and gaining the same 1lb so I might start posting some dinners recipies an stuff so if I get bored I can come back an get some food inspiration an I find im a mega treat person! So I look for the lowest calorie worth it treats ha ha if I could control snacks then I'd be fine! Another thing I done was not had breakfast for 4 days this week or maybe had fruit at 11am an I find when I have breakfast like this morning I'm ravenous all day?! Metabolism boosted maybe? Well here's my yummy 30g porridge breakfast with ss milk and half a banana who needs a big bacon on toast when you can have this!! :)

268cals :)

Attachments

• image-4168023826.jpg
    image-4168023826.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 34
hey, just noticed out current weight and height are pretty much same to lose :) good luck i'm going add you on myfitness pal please accept x

Hi Gemma I've accepted thank you :) look forward to following you on your journey and I'm here to support you as much as possible :) x

Back