The KD news letter

canireallydothis!!

Gold Member
Calling all KD fans, I know a lot of us miss her diary so I was thinking of a once a week update in the life of Karion Dieting!!!

So C'm on KD, dont keep us all in suspenders!

Sounds a great idea if she can be persuaded to do it.

Perty please missy K__D

:rotflmao:

It is a good idea though. I miss my diary in a way, even though it was hurting my head towards the end.:rolleyes: It was time to move on, and the chit chat section would be the next step :)

So, if I do a weekly newsletter, it would be a good idea to start a new thread once a week don't you think?

Experience has taught me that I'm pretty good at starting threads, but they deteriorate from page 2 onwards so it would seem to be the way to go:D

So an update then....how has your week been ?

As if it was as easy as that :rolleyes:

If I'm going to write a newsletter, I have to do it properly...which means getting dressed.

Don't you think that the mornings are the worst time of the day to get dressed? It's hard enough collecting my thoughts, without having to collect my attire at the same time. I have to predict my mood for the rest of the day to eliminate the need for a change midway.

So what does one wear to write a newsletter? Do I go formal...black skirt and crisply ironed shirt? If I do that, there is no chance of star jumps on the tramp this afternoon and would probably feel a dork all day anway.

There again, I could wear my combats and bright orange t-shirt, but that would mean I will be in army mode and feel the need to partake of the personal assault course (DS1 or DS2's bedroom to be exact) this afternoon.

I could go for the jeans and top, but is that suitable attire for writing a newsletter:confused: Will I be able to tackle the assault course, and do the star jumps wearing this?

It's so easy for boys. They just roll out of bed and grab anything that doesn't smell too strong.

Decisions, decisions :D

I would go for a relaxed attire, after all, you do want to feel comfortable. Jeans sound good, however for the star jumps you may wish to change to tracksuit bottoms, they have a little more give in them!!!

A new thread once a week sounds cool!

Im, so excited, a KD fix once a week, YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so Im off to mums for Sunday Lunch now, dad seems to be having a good few days so Im really looking forward to it.

Back soon x

Nope .Disagree with the previous callers.

Black tie,D-J ,starched dickie the works.

I mean standards have to be maintained......

Goodness! That would mean getting the ironing board out:eek::eek:

I suppose I could just iron the front of my shirt, since I will need the dark jacket. Would save on time:cool:

Even better, I could get DS1 or 2 to iron it for me, since they don't agree with my ironing technique :D

No, I'm pretty sure they just put the pile straight back in the laundry basket to save putting them away.

I'm sure I iron more than they wear:confused:

For a while, DS1 dealt with his own ironing. I managed to pass on this task by waiting until he reached his grungy stage, then ironed razor sharp creases into his clothes.

Unfortunately (or is that fortunately?) he didn't care to go out looking like a sailor on leave so decided he would 'look after it himself':cool:

Unfortunately (again), he only sees one setting on the iron, whereas I see about 5. Men seem to only be able to do very hot, or very hot. It's in the genes. Something to do with a love or soldering irons or something :D

I put DS1 ironed clothes on the chair in his room for him to put away....I will look in a few days later and it will be all over the floor. Then ask him to tidy his room and put washing away and half of it goes straight back into washing basket, some still folded....little git.

Yes I have that problem with my son (not DS at the mo). One day my DH caught me smelling the clothes as I took them out of S's laundry basket and was most puzzled till I explained son's habit of clearing everything on the floor into his basket.

Your DS's dont agree with your ironing technique?

I presume by that you mean they take the clothes you have freshly ironed for them , screw them up and leave them on the floor

love it.love a good giggle too

No, I'm pretty sure they just put the pile straight back in the laundry basket to save putting them away.

I'm sure I iron more than they wear:confused:

For a while, DS1 dealt with his own ironing. I managed to pass on this task by waiting until he reached his grungy stage, then ironed razor sharp creases into his clothes.

What a brilliant tactical move.

Unfortunately (again), he only sees one setting on the iron, whereas I see about 5. Men seem to only be able to do very hot, or very hot. It's in the genes. Something to do with a love or soldering irons or something :D

exactly.mine is the same with the washing machine.regardless of the state of the stuff being washed he always dials up prewash,washplus & extra spin .

Yes I have that problem with my son (not DS at the mo). One day my DH caught me smelling the clothes as I took them out of S's laundry basket and was most puzzled till I explained son's habit of clearing everything on the floor into his basket.
Is that why you're called Red pam?

I put DS1 ironed clothes on the chair in his room for him to put away....I will look in a few days later and it will be all over the floor. Then ask him to tidy his room and put washing away and half of it goes straight back into washing basket, some still folded....little git.

2 can play at that game.
can't you re-serve out the 'clean' stuff back out of the same laundry basket?

Back