The kick I needed!!

PotterMrs

On the 17th July I had my gallbladder removed as I had been suffering terribly with gallstone attacks - only good thing was, due to what little I could eat and how much I was sick, it gave my weightloss a massive boost! Since the op tho iv really struggled to get back on plan! I start off good, but it only lasts one day and then the munchies set in resulting in a gain of 9lb since surgery! I put it down to my body craving foods I'd had to go so long without whilst being ill. Tuesday night, my consultant text me, just as me and hubby were planning on ordering a takeaway - why do consultants always know when your about to scoff!? - Anyway, she gave me a good talking to over text, and the takeaway turned into me making a healthy pasta salad... My weighin last night (thurs) resulted in a 2.5lb loss (that's just in 2 days!) and I only went and bagged Woman of the Year! Being awarded WOTY gave me the kick I needed! It's made me realise, I can do this and I will do this, for me, my family & for everyone at my group who voted for me. Today I got back on plan 100%, and with only 18wks til Xmas, my new goal is to reach target and see in the new year as a new me.

Well done on Woman of the Year. I restarted yesterday having been going for two and a half years. I have attended class regularly and got to target but following various stresses at home have been putting weight on. I want to get back to target so I rejoined as a new member.

Hope your journey goes well and that we can both be at target by Christmas.

Thankyou! Together, if we stay focused, we will get there. 18wks til Xmas, at a healthy 2lb a week loss, we could be just short of 3st lighter! Good luck to you on your journey x

I had my gall bladder out 3 months ago and my losses have really slowed down, well in fact they slowed down when it became infected at christmas. I was hoping they would speed up again after it came out. All I've craved since having it out is spicy food, never eaten so much curry lol.
Well done on the award :D I'm sure this boost will have you back on track x

Sent from my D6503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had my gall bladder out 3 months ago and my losses have really slowed down, well in fact they slowed down when it became infected at christmas. I was hoping they would speed up again after it came out. All I've craved since having it out is spicy food, never eaten so much curry lol. Well done on the award :D I'm sure this boost will have you back on track x Sent from my D6503 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Thankyou! Well, I stayed on plan 100% and lost 3lb and won SOTW! Go me! But iv blown it already since coming home! I'm out tomorrow night and it's my sons birthday Monday, and it's like the devil within has persuaded me to go off the rails now as I'm going to over the next few days anyway! We ordered pizza for tea washed down with cider :/

You will get back on plan soon, it took me a month - I just had to eat all the stuff I was deprived of, lasted longer than I hoped but after the gain I knew I couldnt allow it to get any worse! Good luck with getting back on plan, you can do it xx

Back