The Kitty and Katie Summertime Showdown

Eeekk have u not heard of the 48 hour rule? I hope it's not true for u cos of the loooong drive/journey your gunna have tomoz!

Hope u have a fab time! R u gunna have a weigh in in morning? It's sooo hard to diet when u r in holiday mode! I was in it last week an I only camped out for one night! Lol so when it's yer main hol it's a night mare!

We will miss yer chuck! Take lots of piccies!

Lots of love

xxxxxx

Thank you, weighed in and have put on 1 pound. The first of many this week I suspect. Not going till tomorrow first thing, I'll have to wait to kick your butt till I get back...

Thank you, weighed in and have put on 1 pound. The first of many this week I suspect. Not going till tomorrow first thing, I'll have to wait to kick your butt till I get back...

Bah! It will be ok! Just address it when you get back! No way would I go on my summer hols and watch what I am eating!

I left my brain at work on weds when I finished lol! I keep thiniking its sat today lol!

Is mr V visiting tonite? Take care of him while hes away!:p:p:p

xxxxxxxx

Wooooooooooop! KB u like my new siggie?? hehe hope ur having a fab holiday!

xxxxxxx

well your not here KB but I lost 2 lbs this week1 woooooooooop! dead chuffed with that!

Hope your having a fab time! I heard there was a terrible accident in Donegal hope it wasnt anywhere near you guys went for your holidays.

Lotsa love

xxxxxx

Right, Missy, I'm back and you're in trouble. Or at least you will be once I shift the many pounds I will have piled on on my hols. Not weighing in till Monday, will let you know... Love the new siggy by the way. And yes, really awful crash in Donegal, 8 killed I believe but not close to us.

KB x

Kb I <3 u! But it's. 2.41am an I tired ;op but I have missed u! Hope u had a fabby time xxxx

Grr thought I'd got away with drunken fbing! Note to self put phone away when pist! :eek:)

awww I missed you sooo much KB although you keep scaring me with all this agressive talk of 'me being in trouble' and the likes :p

So how did you do?.......

Well done Katie.. your doubt fabbo!

9 on!! How impressive is that? Some hard work required over the next few weeks, why does it never come off as quickly as it goes on??

Ah hun! Dont worry bout it! I dont think its a try reflection of what you have put on! For one mid week weighing is not a good idea! Salty foods play serious tricks on your weight too! I predict a huge loss this week! :)

A like alex said it was your main summer holiday! You deserved a break! So a gain is well worth it!

xxxxxx

I've had a really good couple of days with good food choices and loads of exercise. Hoping for a big loss on Friday, Mr V has been sent packing but will make a short visit on Friday if I deserve it. Kae, not sure your 8.2 will have done you any favours!!

KB x

*grumbles* Scales still not working and not been able to get a battery for it! Its a funny flat one!

xxx

Your welcome to come to my house and let me use yours ;)

Think it will do me good to scale dodge this week anyways! You know when your heads not in the right place and if you see a gain you fear it might sipral outta control? Well thats me this week!

HEy KB was it you that was banging on about velvet crunch?

xxx

I'll take your house any day! Mine is a hovel at the moment. Might be better as you say to live in ignorance for this week, back to it next week!
And it wasn't me "banging on" (huh! as if I would) about velvet crunch. Hope your week improves...

KB x

Back