The Kitty and Katie Summertime Showdown

hehehe only joking with ya KB!

What were them crisp thingys you said you could only get in Ireland called then?

xxxxxxx

you can get velvet crunch (like rice cakes but super YUMMO) from Aldi!!! which they come from ireland, so you might what those...
they are addictive. i will warn you.

They are amazing arent they! Im sure that they are what you were talking bout KB they may have a different name for them in Ireland!

How did WI go hun?

xxxxxx

wooooop! Well done missy!

Dead proud of ya!

xxxxxxxxxxx

well done!!! thats amazing how easy weight can go on, and how bloody hard it is to get back off!!
your doing an amazing job KB!! keep it up.!

So, Miss, what has happened to our showdown? Have you go that battery sorted yet? Are you running scared?? Don't think I've forgotten about this!!

KB x

Hehe not forgotten at all :p going to town tomoz an see if I can find a cheapy (and a new dress! ;) ) will wi Friday an face music!

Xxx

welllllll/..... how is this summer showdown going ladies!

I think we're both keeping our heads down low, Kes! Both gone for a wander off plan but I'm getting back to it, not sure what her ladyship is up to although judging by FB it's not good...

KB x

well get back on track the both of you. or ill come get ya!

Update on scales issue! Bought correct battery from £1 land ( for £1 :p ) An IRS not the battery that's gone it's the effin scales that have broken! I'm a big fat heffalump!

So will be using docs Reading for my next weigh in result in 3 weeks time eeek better pull my socks up

xxx

So you're going to live without scales? Is this possible?
I think mine are broken too. Or else I eat to much. But I think it's the scales, honest.
Hope to have lost my last squatter on Friday but fear it may not happen,

KB x

can we change name to winter wrestle???

Back