The Kitty and Katie Summertime Showdown

KittyBling

Gold Member
OK Katie, here we are here is our thread. Lets run this till the end of July (or August if you like?) and the one who has lost the most weight by then is the winner. I do have a week of hols in the middle and that will NOT be a good weigh in week but it's for the whole month at least, not just a week. We'll start from weigh in last Friday, 185lbs for me. 1...2...3...GO!!

KB x

:party0011::party0011:
hmmmmm go Katie...
no Go Kitty...
hmmm oh i cant choose!

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

ooohhhh.... come on Katie... you can do it!

In yer dreams KB I'm hard at it burning lots of cals in the girls' cave! Loooool

who ever ain't on my side can do one :p :p

xxxx

Got today over me ok. The boys may be off school so I'm missing my school run walk but one of them plays tennis for an hour every day so I take the other one and we walk along the shore for the same length of time one we drop him off. So, back in that cave, K, you've no chance! :D

KB x

oooohhhh thems fighting talk!

Now just reassure me, Burger King bacon double cheese burger with chips and cheese bites is low fat, right? No problem then I'm still right on track...

Pmsl

this is for you KB :massmoon:....oooops wrong one :p :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

xxxxxxxx

you two crack me up!

Oooohhhh you're a cheeky girl, you'll not be so smart at weigh in time!! (neither will I :ashamed0005:)

it will be ok 'lets face the music and dance'

hehehe xxxxxx

Lol! Maybe you could get the hubby and kiddies up and dancing on yer jollies!

xxxx

Trying SO HARD today to be good but am slipping rapidly in to holiday mode and so it's very difficult. Have been fine so far but it's so difficult! And for all your informations, Burger King must be low fat cos no side effects at all. So there....

KB x

Back