The largest class ever???

We had about 20 maybe more joining on Monday it was crazy, She spent almost 2 hours explaining sw to everyone. Wish she would have said she was doing that i wouldn't have stayed.

MY class is a weigh and go in the city centre, however my consultant said her other class has about70 people there

MY class is a weigh and go in the city centre, however my consultant said her other class has about70 people there

is it officially a weigh and go, or is it just that people do that? sorry if im being dense! x

Image Therapy is the heart of Slimming World - that's where all the ideas, support and tips come from. If you're feeling down, someone will cheer you up and if you're walking on air it's good to share how you feel.
IMHO if I paid £4.50 a week to go to a French class, I'd want to stay and get my moneysworth.
Incidentally, the new member introduction talk should take less than 1/2 an hour - any more would be information overload.

We only had 2 new members this week and i think they were rejoins. Consulatant does an earlier class just before ours and she told us there was quite a few there. xxx

Hi rainbow, it is officially weigh and go, it is in glasgow city centre between 12 and 2 for all the people who work in the city. between half 1 and 2 if you can, you can stay for class but it is an official weigh and go. I think they are going to be starting them in other places too. It is very successful, she gets about 50 people per week at weigh and go and about 13 stay for last half hour.

Think woman mag has voucher for free membership this week!!

Didn't look at it properly, just a quick glance in the shop. But this may explain it.

Yes i got free membership this week in one of those mags - gr8 eh .

Julie x

I had to go to a different class my consultant and most people weigh and run (through choice) but this week it looked like she had a fair number of new members. I stayed for the newbie talk and found it quite helpful to get a 'back to basics' boot.

Back