Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

The Last 9 Pounds...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Maroodiva, 2 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Maroodiva

Maroodiva Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.45%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi All

I started SW on 20/12/09 after gaining two stone while pregnant with my second child.

I've done really well and am 9 pounds away from my target, which is the weight I was before I had my children.

I'm really proud of my achievement but have lost motivation in losing the last 9 pounds to reach target.

So I thought a diary might help as well has joining a team, we are all losing weight for our weddings next year :O)

I'm in the Sweden for the week as hubby to be is working over here, had bad day yesterday, but back on track now

today so far...

2 Weetabix
    semi skimmed milk
    half grapefruit
    tea

:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maroodiva

Maroodiva Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.45%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Temptation all around me!!!! Still ok though.

Strange burger/large meatball with gravy, boiled potato and broccoli for lunch and salad.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.