The last attempt!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Pinkemi, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Pinkemi

Pinkemi Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.8lb(9.48%)
    Diet:
    slimming World / Calorie Counting/ Low-Carb
    Okay so like the title of my diary states... I am really trying to get this to be my last attempt.

I have quite honestly spent years trying to loose weight. I can't count the amount of different diets that I have been on, or the amount of pills that I have taken to try and prompt weight loss.... Basically I have been a sucker for any diet fad out there.

I would be lying if I didnt admit that some of them worked... but only briefly! Very slowly the weight would then shift back on. :(

So this time I am trying to make myself a promise... that this will be the last attempt! It has to be! I have spent most of my twenties being fat and I refuse to do it anymore.

So... there's my mini rant over. lol Onto my diary!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.