The LAST damn stone challenge!!!

Right. Is it ok if I come bounce onto this thread?? I was a very very bad me over christmas and put on 13lbs and it's taken me umpteen restarts this year to get the ruddy blighters off!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

But its ok now....I refused to change my ticker and now I am back to where it says........9lbs to go and I am peeved. I wan t it off NOOOOOOOOW!!!! I am on a giant mission, yes, again, to finish what I ruddy well started 2 years ago!

So......the race is on for me to lose the last 9lbs. It's gotta go, there is no choice.

I am going to go have a wee read of some threads, but just now I have clients coming and then the gym......then I will be BACK!!

Hello all on the challenge!!:):):)

Have to dash....back later :wave_cry:
xx

:sigh: Well I am also feeling really frustrated with trying to lose this last bit of weight. I just cant seem to get under 12 stone! I am 5ft 9 and on the 1200 plan and my weight just goes between 12 stone and 12 stone 2lbs...but it just wont go under 12 stone:cry: I am doing more excerise....stretching and toning repetative's and 4 miles a day (well 6 days) on the cross-trainer. Still drinking about 3 ltrs of water a day....any other ideas what might help?

lost the first stone really fast with LL but i have slowed to an almost stop now, only losing about 1lb a week aaahhhhhh...:sigh:
so im in on the last stone to go challange as it might spur me on to do better!

Best of luck with your last stone challenge.

It does seem to be the one that is the most difficult to shift as you near your natural weight.

Be patient for it can be done. Everyone's losses slow down the nearer to goal they get and it is common to experience plateau's.

Love Mini xxx

Hello everyone :)

So glad i have finally found people like me out there lol

I have lost over a stone now, taking me down to 9st 9lbs, then i had a v v v bad weekend and put on 7lbs!!! now taking me to 10.2 :-( i am finding it sOoOoO hard to get going alllllllllllll over again starting from scratch with NO food!!, but i am determined to get down to 9st!! wohOoOo GO US!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

hey im at about 9st 9 and the weight wont shift so its off to the gym! also want to get down to 9st and fit into my old jeans lol

I'm on my last stone and keep faffing around, really need to get my head sorted.
I've got a week away with my family next week and should be good all week because they'll be watching me! :p

[email protected]
If anyone wants to email me or add me on MSN for support etc :)

I've got a stone and 9 pounds to go before I reach goal. I'm trying but it is hard. The past couple days have been ok. :)

This is a good thread, maybe if there are a few of us around with that last stone to go, we could start this back up again????????

Anyone

Hi trisha, what diet you on. just looked at your sig, are you still on ss or have you started moving up plans yet.
i`ve started moving myself up after a week of feeling tired & faint.

well done on the 3lb.
i`m finding ss so hard at the moment, but i`m not been very busy with work, so boredom might be playing a part.
Gonna start slowly moving up the plans for this last bit.

how are you finding it moving up the plans, not started it yet, cdc said something about it on mon, said we'd talk about it next week. I said I've about a stone to lose but as I get closer to my original goal, I think maybe 1.5 stone is more like it, still got fat thighs, but I'll see how I fel/look when I've lost another stone.

I need help!

It has taken me 3 months to lose the last 12 lbs! I have about a stone to lose. But can I do it, no I bloody can't!

so need help encouragement a bit of will and determination. Almost as much determination as when I started. It doesn't help that a few people have said I don't need to lose anymore. I can see why they might say that but I want to lose it. I still have a 36 inch tummy and I still am not a healthy bmi. 1 stone. Just one more stone. I feel like I am standing on a cliff, I need to find the way down the hill. A foot path

Back