the last diet I ever do

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
this best be the last diet i ever do. i'm fed up with dieting I want to be slim.
today is my first day and i'm hungry I think. I say I think cause i'm not sure its not due to habit.
I know its silly but I'm worried I will lose nothing this week or only 3lb or so which is less than my first week on sw. last time I lost 5lb my first week at sw.

If you stick to it I'm sure you'll have a great loss in your first week. Good luck! x

thanks hun. i forgot i'd started this. oops
anyway just had first wi and i've lost 7.5 in 5 days which is great. can't wait for next wi cause its a full week and she will measure me. think i'm going to be wishing my life away for awhile.
its much easier now. i'm even giving the kids biscuits and not wanting them myself. can't weigh to start exercising thats mad isn't it lol.

thanks hun. i forgot i'd started this. oops
anyway just had first wi and i've lost 7.5 in 5 days which is great. can't wait for next wi cause its a full week and she will measure me. think i'm going to be wishing my life away for awhile.
its much easier now. i'm even giving the kids biscuits and not wanting them myself. can't weigh to start exercising thats mad isn't it lol.

Brilliant :D:D:D in 5 days too. Bet next weeks loss will be good to. I know what you mean about wishing your life away but its its exciting to think how much you'll of lost in a few more weeks isn't it? I'm the same fantasising about what I'l wear in the summer ect keeps you going though. Well done for keeping off those biscuits too not worth coming out of ketosis and feeling hungry again.

Keep it up hun! xx

thanks hun
weighed my self today just because its 7 days today and i wanted to see my true weeks loss and i've lost another 2lb making me to 10lb i'm over the moon hoping to reach stone mark next week.
i'm finding it much easier now. it actually makes you take a step back and realise how bad you ate and other people eat. i have took to looking at what people are eating and noticing how much and what they look like. before i never noticed. like a girl at work yesterday who i thought was quite slim isn't now. mind she did eat 4 mini pork pies yesterday. she even looked at cals and added them up to 600 cals they where actually 750 cause she though did it and she still ate another. her defence was shes not had her 2000 cals today but then she probably didn't know the cal contents of food cause she had had a ham baget before. her food and weight is her bussiness i know but its making me realise things i used to do myself.

arrrr easter the kids have loads of eggs. i was fine till i smelt there cadbury roses one and i so wanted it but didn't. i'm gonna be really proud of myself getting though easter without eating chocolate.
its alot easier now. other than the chocolate bit i'm not missing food that much. other people are starting to notice i've lost weight can't weight till i can. i feel healthier though.
today is my grans birthday she died in oct of cancer i was very close to her and today might be abit difficult but i won't go for chocolate. we r planting a tree in her memory today so i will have exercise digging the hole.

second weigh in today. my cons is late. which is making me even more nervous. i was hoping to have lost 6.5lb today to make my stone (big ask i know) but i haven't done that i know. this morning my scales said i put on alittle think it was cause i had my last meal late and i'm not sure i drank enough. see how it goes be back soon

i've lost 5lb which is good but i was hoping for 7 I know 5 is great but i just want to lose my first stone.
gonna try some exercise this week see what it does to my weightloss. i'[m abit nervous it will make it less. i know i need to drink more water when exercising and my con says have some food if i need to cause of exercising but i'm to nervous to eat to.
gonna be a long week i think.

Hey Tinkerbellsmum...
Thats great 5lbs, I know your slightly disheartened but get 5lbs of butter from the fridge and hold for a few mins then see how you feel... try not to set too high a target cos it can lead to demoralisation if it does'nt then show in the scales - though I appreciate to set a target each week is engrained in us all...
Seriously be proud of your 5lb loss its great....

That's a great loss! Well done, totally agree with the butter thing.

I want to loose as much as one of my children weighs!!! I can't wait to get to that point, pick him up and realise how much extra baggage I was carrying!!

Have a good day!

That's fantastic!! I'm going to try exercise too, but went on a bike ride yesterday and it nearly killed me. y OH was so shocked as used to be fine - I just snapped and shouted 'well what do u expect when I haven;t eaten for a week' - oops! I think we'll both be glad when My diets finished!!

Defiitely try a bit of protein if like me you feel awful afterwards :) good luck!!

thanks girls
i know i was alittle dishearted but i weighed myself today which is my offical 2 weeks point and i've lost another 2lbs. so a stone in 2 weeks which is amazing.
i can remember last time i did sw and i lost more than my 2 year old weighs and it felt great this time i'm aiming for almost the same weight as my 9 year old and alittle more than my lab weighs hes a big dog and i can't lift him for more than a few mins.
yeah i was abit snappy last week but i feel so happy this week happier than i can remember feeling in along time hope it lasts once i finish.
i've got to take the dog a walk now and can't be bother but gonna force my self then play on wii fit with my daugther then i will have some scrambled egg i think cause i'm already feeling tired. which will be the first piece of food i've tasted since starting. intrested to know if i still like it.

well i played on my wii fit and i felt alittle dizy so i had scrambled egg with a splash of milk and pepper and it was lovely and i'm so full now and only had alittle

Back