Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

I tell that whole nightmare for two reasons -

1) I should have explained I'd be scarce yesterday. Sorry. Truly. I can't keep my Sunshine Boy locked up like he's in prison, but I make darn sure I know where he is or his vicinity at all times, and if he goes out of an evening I pace the house like a caged tiger, fully dressed, mobile charging, keys to hand until he walks in safe. I don't answer calls and I don't watch telly. I read and wait. A bit psycho perhaps, but hey. He gets a life and I get peace of mind.

2) Life and our loved ones are so so precious. What if he was slower? What if in my twisted way i hadn't spent about 14 Years casually chatting about "what if" scenarios with my son? He knows if someone is trying to kidnap you - break car windows. people ignore children screaming as they think it's play, but every car owner will check their car if alarms are going off. I'll pay ANY compensation as long as he gets help. He knows with all this youth knife crime, you hide, and if you can't, you climb - climb a tree, climb any low roof you can reach, and start screaming for help, be big, be noisy and act crazy, and kick off anyone trying to follow you up on a garage roof to harm you.

We didn't grow up in these modern war zones. Heck, I moved away from London 4 Years ago to get away for his teen Years. But it's every where.

We moan and joke, but these diets are about reclaiming lives. Being better, stronger, reaching further - because we have one life to live. One go on this ride. We deserve to enjoy it. Have the breath to run, dance, laugh - the lower BP and Cholesterol that means we live to see what's next, what's over the next Hill. We can't control everything, life will try to kick our a$$e$, daily, but we will be able to meet each challenge on our feet. Chest out, tummy in, head high, energy flowing..... Because we're at our best physical peak. Not carrying two or three additional body weights of fat on our backs.

I'm so proud of all of you..... And that's what I mean when I say "BRAVO, for never giving up on yourselves". Me too. I'll never give up on me. I deserve a champion - and I'm it :D xxxxx

All my love & support for 2014 xx, now let's get to it lol

well i really hope they catch these knife welding thugs but don t know what punishment would be dished out but should be severe as the consequences are so horrendous. still love the way you think re car smashing hadn t thought of that will be passing it on to my nephew. i always say dont rile the mama tiger
jxx

Oh yes! The text :D I sent it! Only a couple of hours ago mind you.... I was going to send it at midnight but SB finally got in at 5 minutes to, and I was so relieved he was home I forgot!

I sent a nice flirty 'can't wait to see you and catch up in 2014' type thing...... What's the delay? He can't still be sleeping can be? Hmm. Right. I may need to bring forward the target date for 'Operation Date' (does that only make sense to me?) :bananalove:

Jese Bev! Has anything not happened to your family? That's awful! You totally deserve some good in your life! Xx

And yet I still haven't won the lottery!!!!!! :D Oh Bubbles, you don't know the half of it! But that's exactly why I want to get to goal, do maintenance and move on, you know? This I can handle and be triumphant at. Win, win.

How was yor NYE? xx

well i really hope they catch these knife welding thugs but don t know what punishment would be dished out but should be severe as the consequences are so horrendous. still love the way you think re car smashing hadn t thought of that will be passing it on to my nephew. i always say dont rile the mama tiger
jxx

I used to say that and quote all those statistics of mothers lifting cars off of their trapped children.... And then that happened and I was just in another universe where I could (and would) do anything! Food for thought on all that untapped potential hey? Crazy times we live in. xx

How was your NYE love? And Why didn't I get 'drunk posted'? Lol Seriously, you're losing your touch ;)

I used to say that and quote all those statistics of mothers lifting cars off of their trapped children.... And then that happened and I was just in another universe where I could (and would) do anything! Food for thought on all that untapped potential hey? Crazy times we live in. xx

How was your NYE love? And Why didn't I get 'drunk posted'? Lol Seriously, you're losing your touch ;)

it was fab was skanking wi the (mainly) aging rude boys and girls like a crazy last night, didn t get home till 4 and by that point it was time for tubby bye byes:) so
au contraire mon cheri my touch is very much alive and kicking, i was like tigger on jelly tots!

must admit have had a fantastic festive time, somehow, not sure how it happened i might of accidentally put on half a stone but am seriously consigdering ss+ for a couple of weeks to knock myself back to where i was, see how i feel, no pressure cause self loathing is soooo 2013! i will deal with the consequences of my actions and i dont regret a thing.

will you be having a peaceful day. is sb ok he must be pretty shaken up that is on hell of an ordeal for a wee 15 yr old to go through ( or in fact anybody regardless of age).

jxxx

There's more?? How could anything else possibly happen to one person??

R.e. The text...... He's probably really hungover and not got out of bed yet.......maybe :) fingers crossed!!

My New Years was good thanks :)
Xx

au contraire mon cheri my touch is very much alive and kicking, i was like tigger on jelly tots!*

Hahaha love it!!!!! :D

There's nothing to regret - you had a fantastic time, and now you'll knuckle down, get back to where you were and carry on maintaining xx

All that happened last year and almost immediately after SB was perfectly fine! Kids are so resilient - trauma that would leave me shaking for days of may shrugged off and they move on alarmingly quickly. He thinks it's just normal now that I 'patrol' when he's out and jokily sends me texts every 30 minutes saying "still alive". Cheeky little snot :D

Hahaha love it!!!!! :D

There's nothing to regret - you had a fantastic time, and now you'll knuckle down, get back to where you were and carry on maintaining xx

All that happened last year and almost immediately after SB was perfectly fine! Kids are so resilient - trauma that would leave me shaking for days of may shrugged off and they move on alarmingly quickly. He thinks it's just normal now that I 'patrol' when he's out and jokily sends me texts every 30 minutes saying "still alive". Cheeky little snot :D

yeah but it was mummy when he was hiding in a bin love that bravado of le youth once danger has passed x

There's more?? How could anything else possibly happen to one person??

R.e. The text...... He's probably really hungover and not got out of bed yet.......maybe :) fingers crossed!!

My New Years was good thanks :)
Xx

Honey there's always more :rolleyes: teehee

But I'm still standing! (yes, I sang that :banana dancer:)

Ah. You're right! He could be hung over.... If I hear nothing I'll send a "hi, good New Year?" text in 2 or 3 days - he doesn't like the phone as he lost part of his hearing on manoeuvres in the army and he's vain (won't wear a hearing device), so ends up putting the phone on speaker and asking you to speak up so you end up shouting.... Not conducive to whispering sweet nothings. He's okay in person (I quite like the intense piercing stare from his startling ocean blue eyes when I talk - I suspect he's lipreading a bit.... But 100% focus when I talk = sexy :flirt2:) (yes, Jen, I heard your girly squeal lol) xx

Blimey Bev even if you had 10 pizzas and 5 kebabs it was justified!!! :(

It was last New Year's when I was still faffing about.... Actually I think the terror lasted for months and was one of the only (very rare) times I didn't stuff my face to 'eat' my emotions!!

Last night I just paced, prepared and tried not to call my Sunshine Boy every 5 minutes until he waltzed in just before midnight. I didn't realise how tense I'd been all evening until he got in and after a bit of TV, chit chat and laughs with him I just crashed! Total exhaustion!!?!

How did you get on? I see you made up with your Mister :D I'll have to go check out your threads, but I bet you resisted all temptation.

Time to start burning through this fat ;)! How's your day going? You cooking a big family dinner? I just did, and I'm feeling very virtuous not even tempted nor hungry :D xx

Hi Bev,
Have just read all your thread - you are such an inspiration!!! :worthy::worthy: diet wise and parent wise!

Can't believe you have been around since discovery home and health days - I have too. You are so right about it going quiet - everyone is sooooo supportive on here and its invaluable.

Its lovely to see some new and old CD'ers on here. I'm restarting tomorrow - have been to see my new consultant today and she is a dream! I can really see it happening this time getting to goal and beyond!

Hopefully you don't mind me hanging out on your thread xxx

I just caught up and I'm speechless! What a terrible way to spend New Year's Eve! I'm so relieved your son is safe and sound.

Back