Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

id leave it for the night if i were you he ll no doubt be late and as the boss will prob do a few extra wee jobs that the average guy wouldnt need to attend to. plus if your knacked you ll not get the most out of the date. go and enjoy a luxurious bath instead. and you do have to struggle to get to the stars, so think of this as your first bit of turbulence on the journey:)
good show on getting that fall back outfit now when the date is set you ll not have to fret. on the shopping side of things do you like white stuff? i love them and they now do past a 14.
jxx

Morning all!! I was so tired I crashed out at 8:30pm..... So of course woke up at 7am!?! Ugh! Poor love seemed hacked off he had to work, so I sent an easy breezy 'no worries' text. You're right Jen :through struggle to the stars..... And he's well worth waiting for :) Definitely just delayed Miss A!

The fashion parade will be posted up right before we do go out (with hair and make up done) so please watch this space guys.... I will give you warning so you can log on to make sure I don't make a show of myself lol:D and help me pick dress A or dress B (I do love white but like most gay girls avoided it - you have a line on something in the shops?)

I'm so excited!! King Twat is acting cool and driving up Mum, sister & niece today (and other sis may drive up with hubby & daughter). Ha! Let it rain.... I'm carrying around my own sunshine :) (although sun is actually shining here at the mo)

Kira, Vikki, Lou,... How's everyone getting on? Do you have diary links I can check out?

Also, C: I've got good news already for the 13th :D ...... But I'm not telling until our deadline :bunnydance:

Last edited:
Morning all!! I was so tired I crashed out at 8:30pm..... So of course woke up at 7am!?! Ugh! Poor love seemed hacked off he had to work, so I sent an easy breezy 'no worries' text. You're right Jen :through struggle to the stars..... And he's well worth waiting for :) Definitely just delayed Miss A!

The fashion parade will be posted up right before we do go out (with hair and make up done) so please watch this space guys.... I will give you warning so you can log on to make sure I don't make a show of myself lol:D and help me pick dress A or dress B (I do love white but like most gay girls avoided it - you have a line on something in the shops?)

I'm so excited!! King Twat is acting cool and driving up Mum, sister & niece today (and other sis may drive up with hubby & daughter). Ha! Let it rain.... I'm carrying around my own sunshine :) (although sun is actually shining here at the mo)

Kira, Vikki, Lou,... How's everyone getting on? Do you have diary links I can check out?

Also, C: I've got good news already for the 13th :D ...... But I'm not telling until our deadline :bunnydance:

Hey Bev :) I'm doing alright thanks, so sorry about the date falling through but when it finally happens it'll be great!! :D In my head RC is Mark Darcy from Bridget Jones :)

I have a diary in the gold members section 'Lou's 2014 fresh start' or something like that, not sure how many posts you need to view the gold section I was just paranoid about someone I know reading all my mental ramblings haha

Hope you're having a great weekend :)

I finally got my"whoosh" lol..... Drumroll please..... At this morning's WI I'm 14st 10lbs (93.4kg/206lbs). I am finally, FINALLY in the 14s bracket :bliss::happy036::bunnydance: Woohooooooo!!!!!

4lbs down from last week and raring to go :D I can't tell you the last time I saw 4lbs off. Thanks for the "whoosh" Aunt Flo..... Never thought I'd ever be grateful for TOTM lol

I hope everyone has a Fantabulastic day too :D xx

Ps: Lou, I'll find your diary! I just loves mad ramblings lol x

I like that! In fact of I have a sts week, from now on I'll call it my Savings Week :D The "whoosh" comes from somewhere, right? Must be savings! Love it :)

Having a glorious lazy day.... And studiously ignoring the fact RC hasn't called me. Ignoring it I tell you! Jeez, I'm pathetic. Men just make us pathetic and neurotic.

Huh. I'm off to hang out with the only sane Male I know..... My Sunshine Boy :) he's too scared to play his latest zombie PS game without me in the room! Lol Really scary apparently.... Chicken :D xx

Absolutely brilliant weight loss this week - well done

I haven't got a weight loss diary thingy, not sure how to do it lol

Have my weigh in tonight though. Hoping to have lost 1lb as I've been on my add a meal week but as per usual I'm terribly bloated and have trapped wind today!! wooo that helps with the weigh in!

Hoping this add a meal week will kick start my metabolism again this coming week and hoping for a decent weight loss :) plus back at the gym ;)

xxxx

Well done! Although now I have the old "you only get a whoosh with a Wotsit" ad stuck in my head. Entirely your fault!

How are you doing on the size 14 by the 14th challenge? I'm almost there on some, but it depends where they're from. The ones I got from eBay which are from South don't even do up, but the Next ones, and old Dorothy Perkins ones are pretty much wearable. Stupid shops using different sizes!

Thank you all.... (and oh my goodness, thanks for that FF! Now I've got the wotsists' ad in my head too! I'm still trying to remember which ad had that poor man wandering around going "where is everybody?" lol)

FF, I think I can squeeze myself into a Dorothy Perkins or Next 14.... Their stretchy jeans anyway, but C, I'm with you on this.... If I won't inflict the sight on the public, with confidence and malice aforethought, it doesn't count. I've got time yet.... A whole 4 days lol! And why, oh why, this time around do I have bingo wings and bra-back-fat to qualify for a village hog roast. It ain't cute. But in a wonderful twist of cosmic irony my boobs are losing fat and definition at a stonking rate :mad:

I've been FREEZING today and desperately trying to avoid all the people at work who are hacking, sneezing and coughing. I'd quite like to know what they're working on that is so vital they've got to come and share their lurgies with the rest of us! Bleuuk :sign0137: Pretty thoughtless - especially when they can work from home. What about those with low immune systems, or new borns, or imminent surgery, or on medication? The ventilation in those offices is shocking at the best of times, at this time of year you can almost feel the germs doing the backstroke right up your nose.... Okay. Sorry. Rant over :)

All in all it was actually a good day - 100 % SS so that's always a bonus xx

Last edited:
Wow! That's a fantastic loss! Your determination and hard work is paying off!
Have a great day!

Thank you Kira - it's such a great feeling when you see that comfortably good loss .... We've all done this before, so know a loss is due at some point if the whole month is 100 % on plan, but for some reason (a la groundhog day) I panic when I have crappy weeks. Insane :D

I've been catching up with your diary - how was the rest of yesterday when you went out shopping? And today? Keep at it hon, you can do this x

Absolutely brilliant weight loss this week - well done

I haven't got a weight loss diary thingy, not sure how to do it lol

Have my weigh in tonight though. Hoping to have lost 1lb as I've been on my add a meal week but as per usual I'm terribly bloated and have trapped wind today!! wooo that helps with the weigh in!

Hoping this add a meal week will kick start my metabolism again this coming week and hoping for a decent weight loss :) plus back at the gym ;)

xxxx

Thank you Vikki, it's a bit rubbish to feel like you've stalled - Im sure the add a meal week will get things (the scales!) moving in the right direction!
How easy weigh in? Don't forget going to the gym can add muscle (heavier than fat) so don't be too hard on yourself when you weigh....

And you made me laugh with the 'wind' comment - I've been known to make my consultant wait so I can race to the loo and squeeze out a last drizzle of wee:D Whatever works, hey?

Let me know how you get on love xx

Wow! 4lb loss is fantastic! And look at your BMI going down too! Well done you, you are doing great and you are so good at motivating everyone with you along the way :)

Back