Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

Being accountable and talking to each other really does help doesn't it! Nice to know we're not alone in our food issues.

Clin, Jo, you've got it exactly right - I have no idea why this challenge is keeping me so firmly on the straight and narrow, but I'm loving it! It really must be the accountability! Who knew? Lol

Right, having battled my flammin' wifi all evening I'm finally getting connectivity.... Just in time to 'Honk' for a 100% day and toddle off to bed :D

Night all!! And here's to another brill day tomorrow xx

So pleased that everyone is getting on track, especially in time for the summer! I know the plan is for life and that any time of year would be great, but its so horrible feeling fat and lumpy in the heat but not wanting to wear anything light and cool because its so unflattering.

I love the solidarity and the support on here, I do think I'd have stayed on track regardless BUT there's been the odd time I've thought about a little cheat but reasoned I'd have to confess on here and it wouldn't be worth it!

Hi Bev, hope you are all fully recovered from your op, it's been a while, and I'm now a Mrs!! Only 3lb off target now, not visiting my counselor any more, not since the wedding and am just sticking to healthy eating for the last 4 weeks ☺ It's going well, few lbs off, so all good!

I see you are doing amazing! Over 5st loss, you must feel amazing now! Keep going it's so worth it! X

5lbs off in my first week, not massively happy with that but I know I've got less to lose this time. Keeping motivated is the hardest part of this plan I think. With relatively low losses there's not a lot to spur you on

5lbs off in my first week, not massively happy with that but I know I've got less to lose this time. Keeping motivated is the hardest part of this plan I think. With relatively low losses there's not a lot to spur you on

5lbs is not low!!! We get so convinced on this plan massive losses are normally every week that we forget on all other diets, 2lbs is a successful loss!

I'm exactly the same, but work it out as a percentage of what you need to lose and it'll show you how great it is in only 7 days.

Hi Bev, hope you are all fully recovered from your op, it's been a while, and I'm now a Mrs!! Only 3lb off target now, not visiting my counselor any more, not since the wedding and am just sticking to healthy eating for the last 4 weeks ☺ It's going well, few lbs off, so all good!

I see you are doing amazing! Over 5st loss, you must feel amazing now! Keep going it's so worth it! X

Manx!!!!!!! Oh my goodness! Welcome back - and huge congratulations :D Sounds like you're doing fantastically with just healthy eating (share share! I need to know how to survive beyond maintenance lol). Great to hear you're back x

Don't lose your focus now sweetie - 5lbs is HUGE and is 5lbs you'll never see again! Jo is spot on... After the first 2 or 3 weeks a couple of pounds is the miserable norm for me. There were weeks I would have loved that loss. You have to hold on to the fact that it's a genuinely good result. It really is. Those gargantuan 11lb week one losses usually come when I'm 20st + as a start weight - as a result, I do totally understand your disappointment. I'm dreading seeing a sh!te loss on Sunday after virtuously staying on course 100% but I'm trying to remind myself that any loss will get me where I'm going eventually.... And FASTER than on any other plan - the trade off for us on vlcds is the mental re-training we have to do about our food issues.

Well done on that triumphant 5lbs you've kicked to the curb :happy096: xx

Phew! Glad all is ok and you didn't land face down in a box of Krispy Kremes or something! Well done! This is hard isn't it? x

Mmmm Krispy kremes! More of a savoury than a sweet person but my goodness, those things are amazing!

Seriously though, it is hard, but so so worth it. In terms of emotional well being, its the best thing for us. With the scope to rant if needed, and the support of one another, we will be successful on this challenge.

Yay! Well done! The big K makes all the difference. Posted on others threads that we seem to have a group determination going and that is a real buzz to help us all keep going. x

Last post before hols.

You're all doing absolutely fantastic and I'm real proud of you all.

Keep going whilst I'm away.

I've given myself a 4lb buffer and hopefully with all the swimming and walking I'll be doing I'll have damage control.

See you all when I get back.

Love and luck xxxxxxx

Hope you're still on track and enjoying ketosis Bev!

Hi all! 5lbs down with my 100% SS week. I'm holding it together and trying not to be disappointed - TOTM due, p-pain and bloating for the last 2 days.... Aaah well. I'm in the zone (a freaking zone with suddenly poor Internet I might add!!!!!! :mad:) so I'll just carry on plodding forward :D

Had a good day Friday and yesterday, and ready for a grand day in the garden with my book..... Fortunately the neighbours can't cook, so their odd smelling barbecue (burning turd, anyone?) actually makes me a bit nauseous not hungry lol

Have a fabulous day all.... And Bon voyage Viks xx

Hi Bev! Congrats on completing the first week of the challenge :)

Just think about what you know you'd say to someone else with a 5lb loss- its still an amazing loss, totm is bound to cause water retention, and if you stay 100% your body will catch up! 5lbs is also pretty much a BMI point down, so is one more step towards health and happiness.

Just trust the plan, you know it works!

5lbs for me too! Well done Bev, as another forum member told me, that's the weight of a baby lol so when I felt disappointed it helped :)

Back