The Last Stone and Half!!

Star182

Hey :)

I've been on slimming world since January this year and so far so good!! Had a steady weight loss and in 3months I have lost 20pounds! I'm really proud of myself and I already feel much fitter, healthier and have started cooking more!!

A bit about me: I'm a 21 year old student who started this journey weighing 13stone 8. My goal weight is 10stone 7 and I am positive that I can reach it but feel I need a bit more motivation now!

That's why I'm keeping this diary. It's more for myself than anyone else and I doubt anyone else will find what I had for breakfast interesting but I'm hoping it will kick my butt into action!!

I have stayed the same for 3 (!) weeks now!! How annoying! But here goes nothing:

monday:

Breakfast: Muller light and bannana
Lunch: Pasta Salad
Dinner: Small slice of cake (oops but was VERY tiny!) and ryvita minis

(I usually eat more than this- had busy day at Uni!)

Feel very hungry now so may have another yogurt and kiwi fruit (big deal :p)

Xx

Day2!

Right this is what I plan to have today!

Breakfast: Mullerlight
Lunch: Jacket potato with cheese + beans and salad
Dinner: Veggie sausages, weightwatchers chips and salad
Snacks: Fruit and yogurts :)

I CANT stay the same next week! If Im honest I havent been 100% these past two weeks but ive found my motivation again so here goes nothing!! :D If anyone has any tips to boost my weight loss or any food im not eating enough of etc please let me know it would help so much! :) Thanks!! X

Really happy today! Actually stuck to the plan 100% for the first time in about3weeks and im already noticing a difference! Also drinking LOTS of water now which is making me feel good too. Just writing how I feel down on here so hopefully it will motivate me again later this week! :) Probably not having enough syns though not been food shopping yet... thinking about having this tomorrow:

breakfast: yogurt and kiwi and strawberries
lunch: potato and salad
dinner: tomato penne pasta or quorn curry (4syns either one)

Roll on Monday!! Just half a pound to lose until I get my 1 and half stone award! :) X

Well.. today is not going so good! Started work very early this morning and have only just finished :( So hungry now. Only had yogurt and apple today so really looking forward to a nice big dinner :D and using my syns for a nice frozen curly wurly! :) Yum!
X

Back