1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

The Last Stone and Half!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Star182, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Star182

Star182 Member

Slimming World
    Hey :)

I've been on slimming world since January this year and so far so good!! Had a steady weight loss and in 3months I have lost 20pounds! I'm really proud of myself and I already feel much fitter, healthier and have started cooking more!!

A bit about me: I'm a 21 year old student who started this journey weighing 13stone 8. My goal weight is 10stone 7 and I am positive that I can reach it but feel I need a bit more motivation now!

That's why I'm keeping this diary. It's more for myself than anyone else and I doubt anyone else will find what I had for breakfast interesting but I'm hoping it will kick my butt into action!!

I have stayed the same for 3 (!) weeks now!! How annoying! But here goes nothing:

Breakfast: Muller light and bannana
    Lunch: Pasta Salad
    Dinner: Small slice of cake (oops but was VERY tiny!) and ryvita minis

(I usually eat more than this- had busy day at Uni!)

Feel very hungry now so may have another yogurt and kiwi fruit (big deal :p)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Star182

Star182 Member

Slimming World

Right this is what I plan to have today!

Breakfast: Mullerlight
    Lunch: Jacket potato with cheese + beans and salad
    Dinner: Veggie sausages, weightwatchers chips and salad
    Snacks: Fruit and yogurts :)

I CANT stay the same next week! If Im honest I havent been 100% these past two weeks but ive found my motivation again so here goes nothing!! :D If anyone has any tips to boost my weight loss or any food im not eating enough of etc please let me know it would help so much! :) Thanks!! X
  4. Star182

Star182 Member

Slimming World
    Really happy today! Actually stuck to the plan 100% for the first time in about3weeks and im already noticing a difference! Also drinking LOTS of water now which is making me feel good too. Just writing how I feel down on here so hopefully it will motivate me again later this week! :) Probably not having enough syns though not been food shopping yet... thinking about having this tomorrow:

breakfast: yogurt and kiwi and strawberries
    lunch: potato and salad
    dinner: tomato penne pasta or quorn curry (4syns either one)

Roll on Monday!! Just half a pound to lose until I get my 1 and half stone award! :) X
  5. Star182

Star182 Member

Slimming World
    Well.. today is not going so good! Started work very early this morning and have only just finished :( So hungry now. Only had yogurt and apple today so really looking forward to a nice big dinner :D and using my syns for a nice frozen curly wurly! :) Yum!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.