The last stone (ish)!

God bless CD !!! LOL!!!

Well I'm such an indecisive package of blonde-ness sometimes ... couldn't make a straight forward decision to save my life!!!

Was thinking about making the move on Thursday (then I'll have done 1 week and 1 day of 790) but can't decide whether I should just move straight up to 1000 tomorrow. But that means shopping on way home tonight!! But then tomorrow night I'm off to cinema with BF to see stardust (bless him, not exactly a boys film :giggle:) so shopping tomorrow night is a no no!!

All i need to get is some fruit and salad leaves so it's no biggy really - just making a mountain out of a mole hill as per usual !!!

Perhaps I'll compromise and shop on way home tonight but start on Thursday!! I'll let you know in the morning :D

just checking in on you girls - you've made me hungry with all this talk of quorn sausages and monkfish!:D I love those quorn sausages, as you say Dobbie, they are great value as you can have loads!!! AND they are filling. Yes, I think i'll have them again tonight!:D

Hey JJJ - thanks for checking up on us!! I think I have decided to move to 1000 plan tomorrow and hit the gym :) so I'm going to make some time on my way home to get some fruit (yey!) and salad leaves. Can't wait :)

Will stay on 1000 plan until goal (whether 8stone 10lbs or 8 stone 7lbs - still undecided!)

well I am on last stone but am still on SS as this is what I have chosen I guess my real goal is a lot further down from my current goal! I am 12st4 ish at the moment altough after Fish and chips that I had last night probably nearer 12st 7! I currently want to get down to 11st7 which seems so far away! Once I get to 11st 7 this is when I finish my SSing! Really don't want to do 790 at the moment because I think I will find my self control (The little that I currently have!)will dissappear if I am told I am allowed even the smallest amount of food!

x

Hi JJJ, thanks for checking in and sorry for making you hungry!! Welcome on board Lucy, we can do this although I am a little worried that I can stay in control on 790 too!!

Well I've had my monkfish, there was loads of it, got really worried and kept re reading the book as I was sure it was too much but it seems to have been right. Ate it slowly and savoured every mouthful, it is so enjoyable not only to be eating but to be eating something good healthy and delicious rather than the crap I used to eat.

How's it going Dobbie?

Gx

Morning Guys!!

I feel good .....

Started 1000 today so LOADSA food for me now!!! :D Also been to the gym this morning at 6am :eek: 30 mins of CV = 360 cals :D:D:D how good am i?!! :innocent0002:

Had some grapes & blueberries and strawberries & apple for later. Got a nice bowl of leaves/dressing & my carb allowance for lunch and then my protein & veg/salad for dinner. Oh and of course 2 CD packs to squeeze in. Not sure how that's all going to work today - I'm stuffed on grapes & blueberries!!

Going to take a leaf out of JJJ's book and join WLR to keep track of my foods. I used my bible (aka calorie counting book) last night to work out my fruit & carbs but just want to double check it all as it seems like loads:eek:!!

Monkfish sounds divine hunni - soooo glad you savoured every mouthful! What did you have with it?? What's on tonight's menu chick??

Don't know about you guys but pre-CD i just used to throw food in and didn't taste it. It just kinda disappeared. Now food is a real pleasure and tastes sooooo good!!

xxx

Morning Dobbie

Really funny that you are checking all the calories cause I was too!! It does seem so much food doesn't it, I suppose that's the trick when you eat healthily you can eat alot more! Well done on getting to the gym hun, I have to admit I am a gymphobic and haven't done much in the way of exercise, figure that when I get to the end of this journey the fitness one will start!

I had some green leaves and a squirt of balsamic vinegar. Tonight is dry pan fried tuna steak with the green leaves again as I really enjoyed that.

Look at all that fruit you're allowed, yummy can't wait, only two weeks on 790 for me and I will be there with you on 1000.

Have a good day!

Georgie
x

Morning Chick! Pan fried tuna ..... mmmm ..... I'm drooling at the thought!! Only 13 days left on 790 for you now ;)!

You got a busy day today hun? We're quiet at the moment although I have a mahooossive project starting mid-November through to January so I should be busy busy busy! Will miss being on here all day thou :(

Decided to stick with 1000 to goal now - reckoning on 2lbs per week(ish) and I should be there or there abouts by crimbo. Don't think I have lost anything this week what with moving up to 790 and then 1000 but that's ok - the scales will soon start to nudge downwards. Postive mental attitude ;)

Loving the positive mental attitude Dobbie, well done you! I am doing two weeks at each as I have to get up to 1200 before my hols in December as I won't be in a position to do CD as travelling around. Busy busy busy at work which is rather getting in the way of my fun on Minis!!

Off out for a coffee with a friend at lunch so that will be fun and will break the day up. Had a bad make up day this morning, didn't rub my tinted moisturiser in properly and ended up with brown blobs all over my face so had to make an emergency dash to benefit and re-do myself - note to self - must stop spending so much money on make-up!!!!

Gx

Aww hun .... bad make-up days are never good!! Did have a little chuckle at your expense though chick - just imagining you sat at your desk suddenly realising you have brown blogs all over the place!! Ho hum!! Loving the benefit make-up though. I'm their best customer ;) nothing in my make-up bag with it's name!!

Where you off to on hols?? Defo sounds like a plan to be on 1200 by the time you go - that'll make it a little easier damage-limitation wise while you are away. Very sensible thinking Mrs!!

Enjoy your lunchtime coffee :) I'm off out to take the babies for a quick 30mins walk - gets me out the office for a while :)

Hi, hope you don't mind if I hop in and join you! I'm about there too but between weddings and anniversaries and visits and bi-weekly weigh-ins (coz of holidays) I keep managing to sabotage myself and it seems like if I don't consume exactly 1000 per day my body refuses to shift the flab (admittedly this layer has been with me quite a while so must be feeling pretty attached and stubborn, it's the only explanation!)
Anyway, I have a clear 5 weeks (maybe a little more) without much temptation and I would love to clear at least half a stone in that time.
So, 1 litre of water down so far, pack for breakfast & pack for lunch, off to the gym tonight, quorn for tea (amma veggie) so should be off to a solid effort!
Hope everyone else is having a good day!

Hey chick,

Welcome to our last stone thread!! The more the merrier!!! I'm sure with a clear 5 weeks you'll easily shift 7lbs. I'm hoping for losses of around 2lbs per week on 1000 plan - judging by everyone else's progress a loss of between 1.5 - 2.5 lbs is quite achievable - here's hoping exercise helps eh?!Fingers crossed.

So how do you structure your 1000 day? I know some people leave all their food until the evening, but I personally find it too much to get through. Also trying to break the habit of eating all evening if I can help it :rolleyes:.

I've had all my fruit during this morning + half a shake. Just finished my lunch (salad allowance + carb allowance - new potatoes) will have another half shake this afternoon and then my protein + veg and a whole shake later. Just interesting to hear how everyone else works it!

Also what do you do at the gym? :D

Well, I have my tetra in the morning coz I'm usually too half-asleep for anything else, some fruit once I get to work, bar at lunchtime then quorn allowance + veg + herbs etc in the evening. I don't really like having an evening-heavy menu either (coz as you say I have a bad habit of starting eating in the evening and not stopping) but I'm temporarily in London at the moment (long story) and don't have the time or resources to get stuff ready in advance - it's easier to just do it when I get home at night.
Also, as per earlier post, I hit a total plateau when I first went onto 1000 so am doing the '3a' version with nominal carbs at the moment to encourage my poor bod to start shifting those lbs again!
Trying to do the gym at least 3 times a week with about 30mins of cardio and then toning/weight exercises I was given during my induction. If I can manage it I go for some cardio at lunchtime at least one other day, and if I have the energy at the end of a sesh I do a *little* bit of swimming (very little) then sit in the jacuzzi for a bit to reward myself!

Welcome on board Claire - you and Dobbie are putting me to shame with all this gym action! The best I've done is to put a pedometer on to see how many steps I do - although I noticed if you jiggle about a bit it pushes the number up!!

Sorry had a nightmare day at work so not been on and only just got in. Don't worry Dobbie, I had a laugh at myself too and hey it was a good excuse to go to Benefit -I'm a sucker for nice packaging.

I'm off to India on 16th December which means curry, curry and more curry unfortunately but will try to make sensible choices, ie Tandoori or fish/chicken options.

Have you both had good days?

Gx

Diet-wise today's been a good day: went to the gym after work and had my Quorn fajita pieces & some veg when I got home. Just chilling out now, Van Helsing is on telly and while not the greatest film any excuse to ogle Hugh Jackman is welcome!
I went through my Benefit phase but am currently being seduced by Clinique; invested in the 3-Step so have free consultation (ie where they try to sell you more stuff) in a couple of weeks so will see how that goes. The Supermoisture foundation was quite good when I tried it but haven't bought any yet. While posh make-up may be better for you than chocolate it's also more expensive! Lasts longer though ;)
Anyway, Hugh is calling for my full attention now; have a lovely evening and a good start to tomorrow!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Dobbie not happy:badmood: WI last night ..... what a disasterous week :mad:

Had tummy bug over weekend and had to eat - shakes just came straight back out :eek: sorry TMI! BMI (was) 25 so decided with CDC consent to move up to 1000 plan - doing it by the book so I swapped to the 1000 plan yesterday and did a reasonable gym session yesterday morning.

Net result + 4.5 lbs :eek::eek::mad::mad:

I'm soooooooooo annoyed :break_diet: there I was at 9stone 9lbs and doing really well then it all just fell apart and here I am at almost 10 stone AGAIN!

I know it's only water (glycogen stores etc) but I was sooo depressed about it last night. We went to see Star Dust (brilliant film - you really have to see it) and ended up eating 1/2 of BF's minstrels ... which by the way I don't even really like and we had Nando's take-away on way home. I did only have 4 tiny chicken strips (like 1/2 chicken breast) but then i was hungry (emotional rather than physical :rolleyes:) and stuffed 2 large tablespoons of peanut butter and a double decker.

Trying to console myself that actually it wasn't all that bad. I was 1 shake down and my evening protein + veg so I can only have been maybe 500 cals over 1000 quota (not even that if you factor in the exercise). I think I'll nip into weight loss resources and work out the exact damage and try and repair it today - really don't want another WI like that!

So what with a late night and everything there was nothing in the tank this morning for the gym. Also don't want to overdo it so I've promised myself a good session in the morning and a slightly longer puppy walk later today:chores016:.

Right, thanks for listening!! You'll be pleased to know that I have given myself a good talking to in the mirror and I am sticking with 1000 plan (was toying with the idea of SS for a couple of days to shift it but then I'll just be back here this time next week so decided against that!). Here's to now having shift 1.5 stone ish:wave_cry:. What am I like?! Ho Hum.

As my good old ma would say, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. I WILL GET TO GOAL, I WILL GET TO GOAL, I WILL GET TO GOAL!

Total damage yesterday (food - exercise) = 145 cals

So it's actually not that bad - but the damage will be evident in my glycogen stores for the next few days :rolleyes:. So I'll be downing the water and at the gym to work it out! Hoping that a couple of strict/slightly under 1000 days will set that right and I'll be back on my way :D

Claire - sounds like you had a good day food wise yesterday and managed to get to the gym too!! Well done you!

Porgeous hunni, how was your fishy dinner??!! Here's hoping no make-up disasters occur today!!!

Dobbie said:
We went to see Star Dust (brilliant film - you really have to see it)

Absolutely loved Stardust, dying to see it again but REALLY looking forward to the Golden Compass in December, loved the books and the film is looking imba!
Sorry to hear your day wasn't so great but sounds like your in the right headspace now and you know those temporary lbs are just gonna drop right off now you're back on track!
WE'LL ALL GET TO GOAL! WE'LL ALL GET TO GOAL!
(Gonna be my mantra for the day, will need it today coz it's one of those late morning meetings where we get lunch. Luckily, everyone's used to me not eating and I just found out one of the other women is doing LL so I won't be on my own today!)
Hope you're all off to a good start!

Dobbie, my heart goes out to you hun, we've all been there babe. You are doing the right thing and giving yourself a talking to and carrying on with the plan. Slips and blips will happen and it's having the strength to rise above them and get back on the wagon which is exactly what you've done so WELL DONE!!!

Sorry I am really struggling to get onto Minis at the moment with work getting in the way. Fishy supper was yum and chicken to look forward to tonight.

Come on girls let's get this last bit shifted!!

Georgie
x

Hey Claire - don't be giving in to those sarnies ..... they'll be dry anyway (they usually are in meetings!!) LOL!! Saw a trailer last night for Golden Compass - looks fab! Think BF might get dragged to see that too!!

Porgeous - thanks for your wise words of encouragement hun ;)!! Chicken is sooo nice! Add a few spices to give it a real kick ... mmmm!! Very jealous of India hun - love curry! Do enjoy while you are there and make sure you have a prawnie one for me :)

Going to give 1000 2 weeks and assess from there. If I'm still struggling and messing around
come 19th November then I'll have a rethink! It's do or die LOL!!! I know I shouldn't but I am going to weigh every couple of days to try and keep myself on track - don't want any horrid WI surprises.

I've now worked out the rest of my day food wise. Had some fruit this morning which I really enjoyed, going to have both my CD packs throughout the rest of the day and a small meal tonight of quorn sausages with some leaves. Off to BF's tonight so no chance of falling off as he only has really bad fall off foods (i.e. pizza, chips, crisps, biscuits). That should see me just about making up for yesterday and bit of trimming back tomorrow just to be sure and all should be well in the Dobbie camp!

Back