The Last Stone

Sorry to hear things aren't moving for you. It must be so frustrating being close to your mini-target too :(. Hope you manage to see that on the scales soon.

Thanks Erin- been having a healthy week and was 9st 8 this morning. 1 tiny pound to go til my first target. Had a ginormous Ocado delivered so have tons of tasty healthy food in which is good. Although I do have a client lunch today, hopefully won't set me back too much :(

Back to 9st 10 this morning!!!!!!!!!! FOR GODS SAKE! I did eat loads this weekend though, a humungous dinner party on Friday night and then a ginormous Sunday lunch plus a few naughty bits sprinkled in on Saturday for good measure.

Am really stressed about my exam and sooo busy at work all I have time for in the day is an Oats So Simple porridge pot! and then I have my main meal at dinner with my bf always cooked from scratch and pretty healthy. I reckon I'm around 1200-1300 weekdays but probably 2000 at least on weekends which used to work fine for losing but now just doesn't seem to cut the mustard. Need to focus all energy on my exam so not too worried as long as I don't go up to 10st, once the studying is done I am back full throttle to make it to goal once and for all!!!!!!!!!

9st 9lb this morning and I had a ridiculous dinner last night of ZERO nutrient. Crisps, chocolate and sour patch kid sweets, I kid you not. Oh and some rice crackers with peanut butter! Despicable behaviour!! I had another uber stressful day, finished work late, got off the tube around 9pm and knew my bf was at a work event so wouldn't have cooked and I swerved straight into Sainsburys and headed for the sugar. Very bad.

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY

9st 9 again this morning. Trying to cut down massively on my sugar intake. Since I had a ridiculous weekend, consisted of burger and chips for lunch on Friday then met friends and ending up eating in GBK!! Could have had a salad I suppose but its freezing so I had burger and chips for the second time that DAY!!! Insane, and the worst thing is, I don't even like burgers that much. The lunchtime was a "salmon and shrimp" so hopefully slightly healthier and I had a grilled chicken one in the evening. But still! Then over the weekend I scoffed an entire pack of sour patch kids (pure sucre) and a bag of terry's choc orange segments (my nemesis). DIRE! Anyway I need to buck up my ideas as a) my stomach is so squidgy and as I am so pale I am looking more and more like a doughy snowman and b) I have my exam rapidly approaching and am feeling so run down, I cannot afford to get ill.

Yesterday's food..

Lunch:
Oats so simple porridge pot 213
Banana 95

Dinner
Jamie oliver fish cakes x2 181
Brocolli 52
Beetroot 11
Feta 275
"Love life" Puy lentils and quinoa 222
Rocket 7
Olive oil 100
Sleepytime tea 0

​TOTAL 1,156

Plus taking my multi vit+ iron and a calcium supplement as my nails have been atrocious

Hello

I'm very similar to you - 5 ft 4 and I go between 9 st 5 and 9 st 12. I'd like to be 9 st 2 and just stay there !

I calorie count and am strict during the week and I have a day off on Saturdays . This seems to result in my weight just basically staying the same! I also do spin classes and body combat 4 or 5 times a week. I'm beginning to think that this is the weight I'm meant to be?! However my tummy is just fat so maybe not ?

How tall are you ?

Hi Greta, I'm 5 ft 5.

I totally agree with your approach. I think 80/20 is the healthiest way to do things and I dread become a diet bore who obsesses about food 24/7. Its really not rocket science is it?

Exercise regime sounds great, I find it makes a massive difference to how firm everything is and also quashes any rubbish cravings. I LOVE body combat and boxing, not a massive fan of spin though I prefer to run. Have been appalling over the last month though.

9st 7 this morning WOHOO and that was after a night full of G&Ts. Hopefully will get another lb of next week.

Still 9st 7 but considering the amount of festivities I have been partaking in, that is pretty good going. Am happy to maintain til Christmas now and start shedding the final stone in 2014!

That really isn't bad going at all! I've been a bit naughty with the food lately so I think working on maintaining what I am at is more realistic than losing anything more til the New Year!

I've been bad as well lately - the only reason I'm still 9 St 10 is because of the amount of exercise I do.

Having a concerted effort at a good week this week

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Weighing in at 9st 8 for the start of the year :) Happy with that as I certainly indulged over Christmas.

I have booked my first holiday for the year on 22 March. Vegas baby! So excited!

Would like to be 9st maximum by then which is totally do-able in 3 months.

Going to be doing a combination of healthy eating, calorie counting and 5:2 to get me started and also picking up the gym again. I would like to start running again as I find that sheds weight the quickest but I will need to see how my ankle is and perhaps do spin and swim with other low impact until its fully recovered.

Feeling motivated. First fast day today. Just water and tea throughout the day and soup for dinner this evening :) :)

Happy New Year!! Wish my weigh in had been as forgiving as yours but sadly not haha. Still, new year, new beginnings & all that jazz.
Vegas sounds amazing. You'll def manage 9st by then if you stick with your plan. Best of luck :)

Thanks Erin :) Happy New Year to you! Are you planning on marrying this year or next?

Yesterday was a fast day, I planned on having soup for dinner but ended up having salmon as we needed to use it up. Still a low calorie day though.

B - none
L - cup of tea no milk
D -
Fillet of salmon 290
Stir fry veg 55
Toasted seasame oil, honey, soy sauce and garlic to flavour 135
Egg noodles 189

​TOTAL 694

Going well so far. I haven't had any chocolate or booze for 6 days! Going to weigh in on Thursdays as usual so hopefully at least 9st 7 by then. Also starting the gym again this week. Have body pump and body balance this evening, then depending on how my ankle feels I want to try a short run tomorrow. I am just worried about damaging it long term as its still a tad swollen, but I'll take it easy and see what I think.

Successful day yesterday. Was a fast day, usually wouldn't eat til dinner time but I was going to my first gym session after what seems like a LIFETIME and I had felt a bit faint on the tube so I had the following..........

2pm
Porridge pot 213

8pm
Vegetable soup 196
Dollop of cottage cheese 70
Options hot choc 40

TOTAL 520

At the gym I managed to struggle through Body Pump followed by Body Balance. My legs were jelly yesterday getting home!! Today I am stiff and sore but not awfully so. My ankle swelled up again during the first class :( so I bought some voltarol gel that someone recommended as my friend wants to start running together.

Going to have a moderate day today, planning on porridge or soup for lunch and then a pork shoulder steak seasoned with some soy sauce and five spice powder and a teeny bit of honey, some mangetout and some sticky rice. That should be around the 500 calorie mark according to my MFP calculations.

Oh no, your poor ankle :(. Hope the voltarol gel is helping!
Good luck for weigh in - you sound like you deserve a loss by the looks! x

(Oh, and the wedding will hopefully be summer 2015 if we can afford it. If not,it'll be summer 2016!)

Back