The Last Stone

Hi WW

Congrats on your marriage! Bet you are still on a massive high! I'm 26 and a few of my friends have just started getting married, I can't wait but probably not for a couple of years yet :D

You have done an amazing job losing those stone and don't worry at all about the extra few after the wedding, you should enjoy yourself! and you are catching it before it spirals out of control.

I do really believe in calorie counting and 5:2 as good methods for healthy living and maintaining a good weight, I just need to work on my consumption of things in moderation aka chocolate and wine!!

24th March is two days after I go to Vegas as we are definitely in sync with our first goal :D

I just popped on to read this before leaving the office and you have made me determined to do a proper fast day today. I just managed a 30 minute run and all I've eaten is 2x cups of tea and a packet of special k crackers. I will have a weight watchers soup for dinner and either a meringue nest or a cornetto.

Good luck and thanks again for your message x

Hey bb :)

Glad I inspired u :) I had a great day today to start me off I ate 720 cals so between a fast and normal day :) I am soooooo determine to get rid of this weight once and for all :) I'm 27 by the way... Ain't the mid 20's just the best ever :) :) love it... Let's do this and do it with style. I'm in school tomorro but I've planned what I'm having and I intend in sticking to it. Hope u hav an awesome day x

It is good you are trying to focus on the positives. Forget the negatives for now - just concentrate on getting back on track. You've done so so well and you WILL get there. I know it is frustrating - my weight is in yo-yo mode at the minute :( - but I have faith in us both!

Thanks xx

OK so restart yesterday and intend to be on best behaviour from now on! I did a successful fast day yesterday which is good, didn't make it to the gym though and have woken up with a headache :(

I don't have as many social things on the next couple of weeks which will help and my boyfriend goes skiing on Saturday so I have a week where I can just have something and not need to make something alternative for him in the evenings. I am considering doing liquids for a whole week! Bit faddy and I have never done anything like it before but it might be worth a go? Like porridge for brunch and soup every evening. Will see how I feel but detemined to get back in the mindset and stop scoffing sugar 24/7

Had a good day yesterday 1,350 calories on the dot. I had porridge with added nuts and goji berries for lunch then a chorizo and chickpea stew with spinach for dinner. I also had a homemade eton mess with 1.5 meringue nests and a tablespoon of cream with raspberries and strawberries YUM.

Did a 28minute run along the river even though I was totally not in the mood to go out in the cold and dark. I did it and felt good. However I haven't done my plank challenge since last week!! Must try and do 2mins this eve!!!

Fasting today so will have water and green tea throughout the day and then salad and a fishcake this evening. Hot chocolate afterwards.

I had 1,200 calories yesterday so not a fast day but still a good counting day so if I am sensible over the weekend and next week it should be ok. I didn't go to the gym either and weighed in at 9st 7 this morning :( WHOOPS so +2lb from when I got to 9st 5. So stupid I have been floating around 9st 5 - 9st 8 for probably about a year!!! Ridiculous. Time is slipping away to Vegas and I need to knuckle down if I want to be 9st for that.

Had a really nice dinner last night as I worked later I couldn't face cooking so picked up a ready-meal from Sainsbury's "Kirsty's sausage and sweet potato mash" I had it on a bed of baby spinach and it was really tasty. Gluten free and only 260 calories!!! I think I will have it again next week when my bf is away as he wasn't overly keen. It would have been a successful fast but my bf was out and so I stupidly did mindless picking as I was bored and ate loads of rice cakes with almond butter and TWO mint cornettos :(

Gym tonight, I need to do a run and/or intervals on the treadmill then some arms and core work. Especially the plank - going to shoot for 2mins if I can.

1,300 calories yesterday. Porridge with nuts and goji berries for lunch and then a sausage and bean stew thing for dinner with some mashed potato and spinach. Also a cornetto. Went to the gym and did intense HIIT on the treadmill and then some weights/core. I did the plank for 2mins!!!!!
Going to a friends for dinner so not sure what they will cook but will just try and have a sensible portion and only one glass of wine. Thank god its the weekend.

Have been going to Bikram yoga which I am absolutely loving. Last week I weighed in at 9st 6, however I had a 'binge' last night. I ate an entire packet of party rings, a box of smarties and a whole multi pack of hoops and crosses! I haven't ever done something like that before in a secretive manner. I am worried that "dieting" is ruining my relationship with food. I don't want binging to become a habit I can't break! I am really worried. I'm not even really overweight now and eating all this crap is making me feel sluggish. I love healthy food so I don't know why I did that. Its weird because I used to very much be a savoury person and since I started dieting I have developed sugar cravings. I am fine during the day at the office and eat so well with a salad or sushi or soup at lunch and then nuts for snacks, however as I start making my way home I start obsessing about eating something sugary and convincing myself to go to the shop to buy the party rings or some chocolate. It is so weird. Also before I would have bought something if I fancied it and then ate a sensible amount but now if I buy any of it I cannot stop eating it til the entire packet is gone.

Weighed 9st 9 this morning. I am going to step back from minis and stop 5:2 and just concentrate on exercise and healthy mindful eating before this spirals any further. :( Feeling worried and disappointed in myself. I am so cross with myself as all my life I had a totally normal relationship with food and just ate what I fancied in moderation, I was only carrying the extra stone because of uni drinking and doing no proper exercise regime until I was about 21. I have so many friends with messed up attitudes to eating and I so don't want to fall into that trap and become a diet bore or even worse develop the binging further and put on weight!!!

Back