The last time I will diet...

tubbynomore

Gold Member
Hi all I've been looking around here for inspiration and BOY have I found it!
This is day 1 to a new me. You may call it a lightbulb moment but I certainly had it!

As I said in a previous thread I went into town today and thinking I looked good in my crops and vest I didn't take anything to cover up like a cardi or light coat.
How WRONG was I?? I caught a reflection of myself in a shop window as I passed and had to take a step back to see it again!

When did I gain that HUGE hanging belly and butt???

Don't get me wrong I have never been thin, I have been size 14+ all my adult life but elasticated waist has a lot to answer for! My work uniform got too small so I went to the sewing room and got a new one 2 sizes up but I never asked what size it was!

I have just had the courage to get a new bathroom scale and was shocked at the result 15st 3lbs... time for a fresh start, starting today and a new wardrobe by Christmas.

Ali XxX

Hey, welcome :D

Im new here myself (cpl weeks) its a great site to keep you motivated! so keep login in! :p

goodluck with your weight loss hun :)

Hi Ali,

Sounds like you're off to a flying start! That lightbulb moment....eek. I know it so well, lol!

I have to say, I've only been on this site a couple of days and it's a total lifesaver. Every time I log on, I read through a few posts and straight away I find myself 100% motivated and ready to go. I'm sure we'll all have days where we lose some steam, but I think that's when this place will be worth the most.

A new you and a new wardrobe by Xmas - you have the same goal as me :) Just keep envisaging it and it'll definitely happen. Anytime you're doubting yourself, pop on and look at the success stories and shout out for a bit of moral support, and you'll be back to your current frame of mind in no time.

I'm not looking at this as the last time I diet - I'm looking at this as a permanent change for the better. I'm kicking out all my old habits and demons with food and learning to actually respect myself and my body for good. I am SO done with getting so far only to pile weight on again and end up back where I started.

You'll do this chick - just keep Christmas in mind (it has a tendency to creep up before you know it) and you'll have your happiest winter yet :)

Thanks, yep that new me by Xmas is deffo a motivation.
Day 2 over and I feel great! No headache...yet!
I do read the stories on here but there doesn't seem many doing the celebrity slim diet which I am on.

I will continue to post my progress and ask questions and try to answer some where I can.

Good luck with SW Seanin I look forward to see your success too.

Ali XxX

Hi Nursetubs! Im new on here too, I have loads of weight ot lose but as I have been obese most of my life feel there really is no rush, however, saying that, I'm not messing this time!!

Good luck to you, I will be interested to see how you get on with the celebrity slim, I was gonna give that a go!!

Bekki x

Hi Bekki well done already, great loss. I'll keep you posted on my CS journey, so far so good :p
Thanks for your support, means a lot. We can do this, one day at a time.

Ali XxX

week 2...not so easy!!!
I'm cold and I have had a headache, could be because I've been on 7 nights straight and I'm really tired now!
I can't get all my shakes in somehow as it has thrown my bodyclock totally out of synch :( I succumbed to a roast potato with my beef dinner sunday and a piece of sponge cake which I HAD to eat :O
Well! I have just got up 12.30 MD!!! and I've had my first shake.
I'm not on nights until the beginning of September so here goes. Motivation is sky high, lets hope it stays that way!
Thanks for listening xx
Ali XxX

Hmmmmm talking to myself...

Back