The last time...

Mrscush

Woman on a mission!
Hi all

some of you may / may not remember me! I did a diary for about 18 months, which due to several things fell by the wayside.
I have gained a bit since then, but am ok with that, as i am still way under what i was when i started this 'Journey'.

So, here I am once again to do a diary of ramblings, whitterings and hopefully - getting to goal.

Tuesday 28th Aug - Extra Easy
B - 3 Linda McItalian Sausage - 1.5, Baked beans & mushrooms
L - 60g roll (HEB), scrape mayo - 1, chicken, tomato, lettuce. Pack of Velvet crunch - 4, apple
D - prawns, pasta, mixed salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, corriander), 1 slice garlic bread - 5, creme fraiche - 5
sins for the day - 16.5
weekly sins remaining - 88.5

Day 2 and still going strong!

Trying to get back in the swing of planning, planning, planning!

Went for a 2.5 mile walk before work this morning and going to the gym tonight to do Cardio and lower leg work.

Todays food: Extra Easy
B - 35g oats (HEB), 375ml skim milk (HEA), banana, spoon syrup - 2
L - dried noodles with stir fried veg, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Apple
S - s&v french fries - 5, ww cherry yogurt
D - home made sushi and salad. Rice, salmon, cucumber, spring onion, nori (seaweed - calculated at 0 sins, but please feel free to correct me if i am wrong!), ginger. Side Salad.
Sins - 7
weekly remaining 81.5

Good lord my legs are tired and achy today! All worth it though! Today is a rest day and then will do more exercise / walking tomorrow.

Having a green day today, am yes - I am a saddo as i am looking forward to it!

Thursday 30/08 - Green
B - 2 weetabix GS (HEB + 2), Skim Milk (HEA), banana
L - JP, beans, 85g Bacon (HEB), 45g reduced cheddar (HEA), apple
S - pineapple & Mango
D - 2 meatfree burgers 1, wedges, mushy peas, 2 'fried' eggs.
Sins - 3
Sins for the week remaining 78.5/105

Last edited:
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have lovely weekends planned?

Had a slight change to my menu last night as i found we didnt have Linda sausages in the freezer. Darn it! Was still yummy though, lovely Green Day. Did a shopping list and a menu planner for next week, so making sure we have a few more green days planned.

today is extra easy.
B - 1 x Wmeal toast - 5, 2 poached eggs, beans, mushrooms
L - French Onion soup (from the little book of soups), 4 x Ryvita (HEB), 3 x XL cheese triangles (.5 HEA), Weight watchers strawberry yog, apple
D - Jerk chicken, rice and peas, salad.
.5 HEA for milk in drinks.
Planning on going for a walk at lunch and a bike ride after work.
Sins for the day - 5
sins remaining for the week - 73.5/100

Good morning world!
We have the Internet back and fixed and now have mini mins on my iPhone, so no reason not to be updating!
Have lost 2lb so far, happy with that as we have been really busy- but staying on plan as much as poss.
Back to class tomorrow after the summer hols, so hopefully their scales will show the same as mine, so I know where I am!

Monday 10th Sept, extra easy
B- 2 weetabix, skim milk, banana- hea and heb &2 as gs weetabix
L- Wedges, 2 x Linda italian sausage 1, egg, muchrooms, tomatoes, onions
D- chilli- lean mince, onion, garlic, herbs, mushrooms, peppers, kidney and baked beans, chopped toms-4. Rice, side salad.

Sins for day -7

Last edited:
Morning slimmers :)

Hope you are all good and firmly on the wagon!

Im back to class tonight and looking forward to it. Bought myself the new mag over the weekend and they have some ace receipes in it this month. Looking forward to making some over the next few weeks.

Menu for today: Tuesday 11th Sept - Extra Easy
B - ww rasberry yog, mixed berries
L - Left over chilli (sins accounted for last night), Baked pot, 45g reduced fat cheese hea, apple
D - Reduced fat kiev - 7.5, home made wedges, large salad - lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, pepper
Will use heb later on a hifi i think.

sins 7.5
weekly sins 97.5

Morning!
really enjoyed class last night, it was super busy and buzzy and we had a great laugh getting to know one another with interesting facts. The group have a xmas social in the calendar, to go or not to go, that is the question?!

As much as I am a Red / Green day girl at heart, im really going to try to embrace extra easy. I think i feel like i know the other plans too well, so its too easy not to judge / weigh / measure / track etc - as I am complacent! With Extra Easy, i really have to give enerything a real think over: what will i use my Hex's on, have i got 1.3rd free etc... i havent done too well on it in the past but dont think i was being too vigilant. So... here we go! Mainly extra easy with an odd Red / green day thrown in for good measure!

Ive coded it all below - anything in bold is free foods, anything in orange is superfree. Please can you tell me if you think the balance is right? thank you x

Today - Wed 12th September - Extra Easy
B - 2 Poached Eggs, 2 field mushrooms, plum tomatoes
L - 2 x wholemeal bread Heb + 1 sin, As it was 70g. 1/2 hea reduced fat cheddar, ham, lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomato. Pack of velvet crunch - 4, apple, banana.
S - mixed berries, ww cherry yogurt
D - Chicken stir fry - Sliced chicken, mixed peppers, onion, mushroom, magetout, baby corn, noodles. Tossed with ginger, chilli, garlic and soy sauce. Teaspoon oil - 2
2 merinue nests, fresh berries, ww cream - 9

Im such a saddo - i havent had a sandwich, crisps and fruit for lunch for an age, it reminded me of being at school packing it all away in my lunch bag this morning! :)

Daily Sins - 16

Have a great day all x

Last edited:
Happy Thursday - Unofficial start to the weekend!

Had a lovely eve with the BF last night, nice meal, dessert and a movie - all for under 12 sins! winner. Felt like a really nice meal too.

Today is another Extra Easy day. I am liking them at the moment. I hope the scales like me come Tuesday?!

B - ww toffee yogurt, banana, Hifi choc orange - heb
L - potato & egg salad, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper, green beans, onion, ff dressing. Apple
S - Pineapple
D - Bacon Arrabiata, Pasta, Bacon - fat trimmed, onion, passata, chillis, mushroom, red pepper, garlic, spinach, 1 low fat garlic bread - 5, 30g parmesan - hea. Side salad - lettuce, toms, cucumber, onion.
dashes of milk for drinks - 2

sins - 7

Off to a body attack class tonight, havent done it for a while - there will be PAIN tomorrow!! lol!

Happy Friday!

Did body attack last night, was tough but good. A bit sore today which I like as it tells me i am WORKING! ha!

Friday - another Extra Easy day
B - Scrambled egg with Bacon, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and 45g redcued fat mozzerella stirred in hea. 2 w/meal toast - heb +1sin.
S - Ww yogurt & a banana
L - Lunch now decided! Sweet & sour mugshot, with extra stir fry veg thrown in - pepper, beansprouts, peas, mushrooms, mangetout, onion.
D - Change to plan! Went for a couple of drinks with the boyf - 2 large rose wines, and then had toast when i got home as was a bit hungry, but didnt want anything big! 27 sins total.

2 sins for milk dashes during the day
30 sins for the day

have a good day x

Last edited:
Mugshot mixed with veg, like a home made soup!!

Attachments

• image-1736489400.png
    image-1736489400.png
    880.5 KB · Views: 28
God i love weekends! and today has been a lovely lounging lazy day. Up at 8 and did the weekly shop, then home a big brekkie and have read the papers in bed with a cuppa and sat in the garden with a book. Sheer Bliss!!

Saturday 15th Oct - Extra Easy

B - 2 Linda Sausage - 1, 2 bacon rasher, plum tomatoes, Baked beans, Mushrooms, scrambled egg, 2 x toast - heb + 1.
L - ww yogurt (was still stuffed from Brekkie!)
D - Steak, sweet potato wedges, onion, mushrooms, corn cob, peppers, grilled tomato
s - Velvet crunch, alpen light - 7

hea - milk for drinks.

sins - 9

Hiya!

Hope you had a nice weekend all? I had a good one, although it flew past!
Went for lunch with the Boyf yest, an impromtu pub one. Had fishcakes, jp and salad - felt virtuous considering some of the choices on the menu! they were divine! I sinned the fishcakes the same as chip shop ones as they looked the same and would rather account for more! so 14 sins yesterday as i innocently sipped diet coke too. *polishes halo*

today is another extra easy day. On a course tomorrow at a hotel, I have been there before and the lunch is catered. They usually have a big salad bar and cold cuts of meat, so hoping that they have that tomorrow as i want a good number come tomorrow eve! heres hoping!

Diary for today:
B - 35g fruit & fibre heb, skim milk - hea, strawberries & blueberries
L - Tuna, pasta salad, spring onions, sweetcorn, cucumber, lettuce, tomato. Mayo - 2, ww cherry yogurt
D - Chicken and bacon in a sauce made with creme fraiche and stock. Mashed pots, runner beans, carrots, broccoli

total sins - 7

Going for a 7 mile ride on my bike this evening, although i do hurt a bit from combat yesterday but good to loosen up! I hope!

Enjoy the rest of your day x

1.5lb loss for me today! Yippee!

Here are my menu's for today and tomorrow. Pic of todays dinner to follow...

Tuesday - EE
B - 35g oats - heb, skim milk - hea, blueberries, banana. syrup - 2
L - Ham, lettuce tomato, cucumber, mixed beans, sp coleslaw - 2, corn, onions.
D - Sichuan pork (from new magazine), pork, green beans (no broccoli, so i made a change!), celery, carrot, pepper, garlic, spring onions, with 'egg fried' rice
S - hot choc - 2.
total sins - 6

Wednesday - EE
B - 35g oats - heb, skim milk - hea, banana, strawberries, blueberries,
L - Ham, mixed salad (as above) fresh fruit (melon, pineapple, strawberries). Apple cake - 17
D - Ham, Wedges, beans, egg, mushrooms(superfree could have been better here)
Sins - 17
sins for the week remaining - 88

Last edited:
So, despite my planning, tonight's dinner changed! So will be having the cod tomorrow!

Tonight ended up being ham, egg, wedges, beans and mushrooms.

Had a cheeky slice of apple cake at lunchtime today, but swerved the syrup at brekkie so sins total is 17.

Did a mega workout at the gym, 1 hour cardio and then a 45 min spin class so I'm ok with the cake consumption as its prob already burnt off ?

Thursday again already! Where are the weeks going? Its the end of September next week, now that is scary. Anyone started their xmas shopping?!?!

Extra easy for me today:
B - 35g oats - heb, skim milk - hea. Banana, Blueberries
L - Chicken, stir fry veg - mangetout, carrot, onion, mushrooms, baby corn, noodles. Chilli, soy ginger and garlic to flavour
S - WW yogurt, apple
D - Cod, roasted vine tomatoes, green beans, sweet potatoes.

Sins - none yet. might keep it low to balance yesterday?

Hi all

Had a few things going on that meant i had to go away for a few days, so been semi on plan. Still, got what i needed to sorted, so that is good.

No class for me tonight as I have to work in another site which means i wont be back in time :(

I am feeling good though, as i got up at 5:35 to go to the gym and body attack before work today. I hurt!

Tuesday - Extra Easy
B - strawberries, blueberries, ww cherry yogurt
S - banana
L - Pasta salad - Tuna, pasta, sweetcorn, spring onions, mixed peppers, cucumber. 2 x spoon mayo - 2. Apple
S - Hifi bar - heb, another apple if peckish?!
D - chicken, lemon and courgette cous cous - lemon, cous cous, courgettes, onion, garlic, chicken (adapted from BBC good food) and will serve with Broccoli.
hea - milk for drinks

sins so far - 2

Back