The last time...

Belle

I've written it before. I've tried and failed at so many diets.

But I'm miserable. Miserable. And I don't want to look back at my life and remember everything being tainted by my weight.

After flitting about of late and not getting anywhere I'm taking food and choice as such out of the equation. I'm back on it tomorrow and for once I am doing to do something and stick to it.

Wish me luck. I need it.

Hi Take one day at a time and think positive, you can do this, I just started yesterday but have done a vlcd before so kind of know the ropes, good luck. Isobel x

Thanks for your support. I'm really determined this time. I have no excuse except lack of willpower.

Starting weight 13-12. Not my worst, but bad enough.

Anyhoo kids packed off to nursery and I have a few hours of peace, so going on a cleaning mission. Right after a cuppa. Will try and hold off my first shake till 11ish.

Excited to get going, but nervous. I don't want to fail. I don't want to fail. Repeat!!

Starting weight 13-12. Not my worst, but bad enough.

Anyhoo kids packed off to nursery and I have a few hours of peace, so going on a cleaning mission. Right after a cuppa. Will try and hold off my first shake till 11ish.

Excited to get going, but nervous. I don't want to fail. I don't want to fail. Repeat!!

Well done, you have taken that first step on the road to success.
:vibes:
:vibes:

Sending you good vibes!
Slowly and surely you will reach your goal, remember its also about the journey and what you learn about yourself on the way?
Keep a log of your inch loss, when the scales didn't move for me I found the inches did? It kept me on track for a long time?
You go girl! we can do this!

Would like to wish you good luck just take 1 day at a time and ignore the tempting voice in your head. After first few days it gets so much easier.
Keep posting as it helps if your feeling tempted

Thanks for support. It really means a lot. Awake as little one woke up. Feeling really thirsty but can't be bothered to get out of bed now.

I always take water to bed with me just incase

Hope you have a great day on the diet and an easy weekend

Yes, water to bed, and its there if you need it. Good luck with your weekend, we are all here for you!

Well if I can't be honest here, where can I be.

Dreadful weekend in terms of food. Dreadful. I just didn't get going properly at all

There's my line drawn. That's it. Nuff said.

Except I'm back to feeling useless again. :-(

12-13 it is then. Busy day today and absolutely determined I will be back on here later saying Day 1 done.

Great ill look out for that day 1 honk!

12-13 it is then. Busy day today and absolutely determined I will be back on here later saying Day 1 done.

Go girl, once you get the first few under your wing it does get easier. You just have to remember why you are doing this!
Look forward to you saying you did it!

Honk de honk honk.

Thanks for your support!!

Day two - bring it on.

Yay!!! Well done im pleased you made it through today :)

So what did you have today in terms of packs?

Honk de honk honk.

Thanks for your support!!

Day two - bring it on.

Whopp! Honk! Well done, you are doing great!

How goes it? You doing ok?

Back