The Lent challenge

No you should say, past tense. I was easily influenced. But now I can read the mag without temptation think of you swimming cosy and short for that cruise its just around the corner lol x

Lol shorts are on the agenda for 2013 ! But yes you are right . I looked through it and thought how similar some of the recipes are to SW so will stick with SW as I am enjoying it . Sat here with bowl of lovely Spanish naval oranges and grapes ! Signing off for now - Saint Debbie ! X

Hahaha that's what I miss a bowl of red grapes straight out of the fridge. X

Well we had a great walk in the sunshine into Durham. When we got to the asian shop bought a few items but they didn't have shirataki noodles :) but not waisted walk good exercise and got goji berries and wheat bran and aloe vera juice (problems going to loo with so much protien) like I said hubby drags me in for his only day of the week off pint, oh the barmaid asked if I wasn't well with not having my regular wine mmmmm they know me so well haha.

You are doing so well resisting the demon drink lol . I have been having probs going to the loo , in fact I hurt my back today during the process lol - I know - too much information ! I must up my fluids !!!!

Aloe vera juice on special at holand and barrett buy 1 get 2nd half price so 2 large bottles bout £15, and apparently it helps stop bloating so...... got to give it a try x I've had 2 doses will have my third before bed, just had my pp crisps, (bits of ham in oven crisped up ) not bad something to snack on. Good for your sw. Also made sort of curry not the best I did strips of beef with mushrooms and onions the sauce was cottage cheese curry powder and a spoonfull of milk. :-(

You are most certainly heading for Sainthood like me ! Let me know how you 'go' on with the aloe vera . I like the sound of the ham crisps . Do you just chop it up and bake in the oven ? I am lying in bed with the sound of squabbling ducks and splashing water - love it !

Yes debbie I used the cheap plastic ham they said it worked the best, I cut it into 6ths placed on baking tray one cal squirt and just let them crisp. And you've reminded me of such happy times about the ducks x my brother the one who lives in Manchester up until Christmas 2010 had a static a Bowness we went regular and ducks walking on the van regular woke us up, once the curtains opened Lake Windermere was there its one of my favorate places ..... oh I miss that.

Not stuffed I hope lol or covered in orange sauce hehehe x

Fingers crossed Debbie the scales are waiting........ are you a positive polly or a negative nellie!!!!!!!

Haha....lost a pound- 10 1/2 lbs to date . Why is it that you do well the first half of the week then things go awry ? Should be a twice weekly class ! How have you done this week ?

4.8 lb off can't believe it, that's a stone and a half ......and really enjoying the food x

I can feel the benifits already, knees and bending is now easy. I don't get out of breath as easy when exercising its all good x

Try pilates . I go once a week and although I have more weight to lose than you I am quite supple now and my core strength has improved no end !

Sounds like an excuse but........
Finding the time for exersise is my down fall, started running on the wii loved it, but its keeping it up. I read on hear some people have personal trainers and at the gym for hours a day..... I'm so envious whish I had the motivation! maybe I'm just lazy.

Back