The line is drawn!!

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
Had an awful binge yesterday and feel sooo bad for it, to the point where my stomach is solid and I have hurrendus indigestion :( why do we do it to ourselves?!
Anyway fresh start today and I WILL look nice in a bikini in september...lets do this!! X

I've had an awful weekend, despite asking for no chocolate eggs this year, I was bought a couple and the temptation was just too much.

So, line drawn

Today is a new day!

Yeah I luckily only had 1 so wasn't too bad but then we got choc fingers too and every other food I could get my hands on! Still not been 100% but I'm getting there :)

I am feeling like that this week had a half pound gain this week and just want to eat rubbish I had a slab of chocolate cake last night and half a. Bag of Percy pigs today and to top it off I have nothing in for dinner. Part of me just thinks oh well get a take away then the other half thinks only one and a half pound and I have lost half a stone so go to bed and forget about food. Grrrrrrrrrr I hate loving food to much always on the brain and the wrong stuff HELP x

I'm same my chicken has freezer burn so I've no tea, don't get a take away put the money in a jar and I'm having fruit yoghurt n taking my migraine to bed.

Haha I do find. Sitting reading some of the threads on here help well I am. Thinking pasta bacon and a tin of tomatoes or maybe just fruit as I think I must have gone over my syns today x

I was thinking the same thing when i read that lol freezer burn?

Back