The (Little) Marge That Could

I want chocolate :( I even went down the aisle in Boots just to look at it (don't worry I didn't buy it!!)... I know why I want it, I'm absolutely exhausted and just want some quick energy... Well tough tities! Your just gonna have to burn the fat that's breeding like a parasite all over your body! I want chocolate :(

Paulinegin said:
You CAN do this! :D

P x

Thanks P. I know I won't eat any, I'm not even hungry! Just tired. Oh well only got to do my flamenco class then I can go home to my nice warm bed. Don't even think I have the energy to cook dinner!

How you getting on with conso?

A x

Um, not great to be honest. FULL of cold today and feeling very grumpy.

Going to call it a day soon and take my grumpy bum up to bed!! ;)

P x

Doing my food diary now while I'm waiting for flamenco to start cause I'll be going straight to bed when I get home!

Day 4 - Attack

B - porridge
L - steak and bacon
S - salmon and chicken slices
D - too tired to care!

Paulinegin said:
Um, not great to be honest. FULL of cold today and feeling very grumpy.

Going to call it a day soon and take my grumpy bum up to bed!! ;)

P x

Oh no :( That's not good. Have some honey and lemon tea (homemade with fresh stuff!!) - always sorts me out, that and chicken soup! You need to look after you and the little pea. Hope your feeling better soon xx

Yeah marg.....us cool kids are waiting in the veg isle lol x

Hey Marg,

Sorry you've been feeling a bit tired and ropey :(

Re the lbs - maybe a bit too much salt in some of the food over the last few days? Smoked salmon (depending on the brand) can be a bit salty. Same for the bacon pieces and the fish sticks can cause probs for some. Have a totally 'clean' day tomorrow, nothing smoked/salted etc and see if that helps at all. Drink oooodles of water and it might flush you out a bit!

Glad the scales are off in the right direction now!

Good luck!! :)

Last day of attack and I will definitely not be achieving the 4 lb predicted wl for attack... Hey ho... Lost a measly 0.2 lbs overnight and am now 12 st 13.4 lbs (1.4 off the dr's target of 12:12)!

Boy am I glad it's cruise tomorrow. My stomach is doing somersaults and after the slow loss this week, I am looking forward to having some veg to see if that helps :)

See you soon Cruisers!

Marg, cruise is where the weight losses show, be patient, and as said keep of anything salty it could be causing you to retain water. Bet this time next week youll be a whooooping and a whailing x

yey crusing an losing with us ;-) hope u are ok, ur on ur way to more weightloss yey ;-) have great weekend xx

Sorry girls, I feel like I've let the team down ... :(

Food diary - Day 5 Attack (final day)

B - a big fat nothing
L - some more of the above
S - and again
D - unexpected meal out: BBQ chicken salad with some sort of tangy white salad sauce

The instructions were simple, 5 days of pure proteins - Alice ****s up again, can't get enough of that outcome!

Come on marg xxxx put it behind you and onto cruise tomorrow plenty of water and eat a chicken and a bunch of asparagus, you've let know one down and defo not yourself carry on xxx

What Sid said!!

Put it behind you Marge and don't even give it a second thought.

I've loved your sparkly positive posts on the board this week; give yourself a huggle and crack on, girlfriend.

You CAN (and WILL) do this ... :D

P x

Thanks girlies I was just a bit of an emotional mess last night, woken up feeling A LOT better! I think it might have been a combination of not enough sleep this week, too much stress at work and not having eaten all day and on top of that PMT!!!

But anyway, thanks for your loving. Today is a new day! I weigh 12 st 13 lb so lost 3 lbs on attack which is fab and now I'm eager to keep that loss going... Onwards and downwards!

I'm off to have some more physillium husks and some lovely yoghurt and oats (should I have soaked my oats beforehand?).

morning Marg, great to hear the positive you back today x I just eat mine straight away i dont soak mine...love the oats on Dukan never had then pre-dukan but a habit i'll keep for life...have a Dukan good Saturday x

Congrats on the 3lbs!! That's fab:) we've both hit 12.13 :D it's s big psychological boost just getting into the next stone and the 11's will feel even better :)

Eat plenty today, drink loads and I'll try and do the same, haven't really eaten enough the last cpl days.

Hope all ok and well done again!

Period came on Sunday, better luck next time. Might have to invest in an ovulation tester kit. Can't say it didn't upset me but after 3 days of non-stop bingeing, I best get back on it before I eat my way back to 13:13! Tomorrow is a new day...

Back