The (Little) Marge That Could

margarino

Chronic dieter!!!
I'm here to begin what seems to me like an impossible task - getting to goal. I started this task in 2010 weighing 14 st and I said to myself, never again. I have since made it to just under 12 st for my wedding last year and now it has gone back up to 13 st 2 lb, but never again do I want to weigh 14 st. So here I am.

I've started a shopping list and it was great when i could see all the vegetables i can have next week - really put attack into perspective. My aim for this week is to create new ways of eating the attack foods - obviously i am limited because i don't eat dairy but passionflower recommended silken tofu so i will try to use that when the recipe says to use yoghurt or cheese. Thought for the day: I can still eat nice tasty food and lose weight!

I know what you mean with me it was always a size 14 trouser, as soon as I couldn't get into my 12's I did something about it. Trouble is I lost my weight to many times I care to remember and always reverted back but I am planning to stick to the whole stages this time round,all this yo-yo ing has to stop. I am sure you will do great, we are all here for youxx

Thanks for the support passionflower. I'm feeling a lot more positive today and am starting to believe that i can do this. I have been reading some of the diaries and now have more ideas of what to eat and loads of inspiration from people who have succeeded.

Right, need to go and get ready - I'm booked in for Zumba tonight :) xx

Just reminded myself of how much I used to love dance aerobics (or Body Jam as it was called) - Zumba is okay but it's too frenetic! Still, was a really good work out :)

Feeling really positive now, dare I think that I am finally there mentally? I think I can, I think I can, I think I can :D

Catching the train back home feeling really positive about myself and what's to come. 13 more days till I find out whether I'm preggers!!!

Daily food diary:
Breakfast - turkey ham
Lunch - smoked salmon and fish sticks (s); chicken omelette (m)
Snack - oat bran soya milk and cinnamon
Dinner - chicken skewers

Another busy day but did go to the gym for an hour for a personal training session and am now feeling very warm! This weekend is going to be busy - I'm away visiting friends in Dawlish, hubby left this morning but i had to work so i am leaving tomorrow. It's the first time we've been back together for probably over a year, so i am really looking forward to it because its where we met, lived together and where he proposed :)

I'll get into a better routine from Monday of posting my food diaries daily and posting how i'm doing, its been a busy week!!

Oh wow, fingers crossed for good news on the baby front x

Ooooo a baby finger crossed???? Why do you have to wait two weeks???? Are you still going to carry on trying to lose if results are positive???? Wow sounds like I'm interrogating you with all the questions lol

Thank you both :)

In two weeks is when my TOTM is due so I'll know whether it worked or not :D

Yes definitely staying on the plan - I think the Dukan plan is really healthy and I'm taking vitamins for all the things you need for conception and early pregnancy so I figured I've got everything covered. I think the health risks of being obese when your pregnant are far greater than dieting and exercising during pregnancy so it needs to be done...

On my way back after a lovely (and wet!!) weekend by the seaside catching up with old friends. Going to be doing an uninterrupted week of Attack, which so far hasn't happened - but rather than give myself a hard time and feel crap I am going to just focus on today, draw a line under the past and think positively about the coming week!

Morning! I've purposely left out good cause it's Monday and it's pouring and in a bit I'm going to have to walk in that to get to the station.... Not happy!!!

Good news is I'm still 13 st 2 lbs so obviously the weekend wasn't a total blow out. Hope to be 5 lbs lighter by the end of this week after 5 days of Attack - properly this time, should be a lot easier as I am back at work so no cupboards full of naughties to tempt me!

Will post my food diary this evening holding my head high after a 100% Dukan Day xx

You can do this honey and keeping everything crossed on the baby front as well for you. Have a great week xx

Food Diary - Day 1 Attack

Breakfast - Roast chicken slices
Lunch - salmon and squid (s); drumsticks, skin off (m)
Snack - 1.5 tbsp oatbran with soya milk, vanilla essence and cinnamon
Dinner - chicken soup

Yay! I did it! No Zumba though, got too much work to do tonight and don't want to be up until 2 am working like I was last night :(

Not looking forward to another stressful day at work, it's been like this now for months and I haven't looked forward to the end of the school year as much as I am this year - well that may be a tinsy winsy lie as last year I was counting down the days till my wedding and this year counting down the days till my very late honeymoon... Bring on the 16th of July!!!

But on a positive front, I'm feeling Dukan good and ready for another day of Attack, bring it!!

Might also have a sneaky peak at the scales :D

Feeling blurgh today... Completely wiped out just from walking to the station (18 min walk), my legs feel like lead and I'm just so tired :( Come on ketosis, hurry up and kick in already. Good news: not cheated once yet!!

Back